Campaign Content Producer
At N Brown, we have an exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing Creative Services team. We are looking for an experienced Campaign Content Producer with a passion for producing innovative social content alongside BTL and ATL campaigns to work with our in-house creative agency and bring fresh, new ideas to the Photography team.
What you’ll be responsible for as a Campaign Content Producer:
- Driving the production on exciting creative projects both BTL – ATL for digital platforms, OOH/DOOH, Press, PR and television.
- Support with art buying for shoots; sourcing and booking photographers, models, directors, stylists, hair and makeup artists and anything else required for projects.
- Produce shoots and casting both in UK and internationally.
- Create clear shoot schedules and call sheets for each production ensuring all booking forms / contracts are in place.
- Partner with third party production partners & suppliers to secure locations, equipment, props and any other production element necessary to deliver project specs.
- Work with Photography Services Manager , calculating, negotiating, and managing a thorough and accurate budget for all projects.
- Be responsible for reconciling each production budget and manage associated invoices / PO’s, regularly updating trackers for finance.
- Create clear shoot schedules and call sheets for each production.
- Ensure key stakeholders are kept upto date on shoot status.
- Support wider photography services team as and when needed.
What you’ll get from us:
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme which is based on both individual and company-wide performance.
- Hybrid working arrangements post COVID with a mix of Office and Home working depending on your role and the needs of the team.
- Safe and secure office space based in bustling Northern Quarter, always available to any colleague who wants or needs it.
- Flexible working.
- 24 days holiday which increases with length of service, plus bank holidays.
- Holiday purchase scheme allowing colleagues to purchase up to an additional 10 days per year.
- Fantastic employee discount scheme across our entire range.
- Training & development throughout your career.
- Company pension scheme.
- Discounted share scheme.
- Train/Tram season ticket loan scheme.
- Pass perks.
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience working as a producer in creative production environment, ideally fashion.
- Detailed knowledge of production process with experience of producing both ATL and BTL shoots for advertising and television both in UK and internationally.
- Expert understanding of budget and planning – used to working with five to six figure budgets.
- Strong existing relationships with production companies, casting directors, model agencies and photographers.
- An accomplished negotiator with experience dealing with agents and external suppliers.
- A ‘growth’ mindset and the ability to constantly learn new trends and new skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail.
- A problem solver with an appetite to think outside the box and challenge convention
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A great team player who enjoys contributing to the wider success of a business
About N Brown:
N Brown Group is one of the UK’s largest online retailers, encompassing some of the most well-known British brand like JD Williams, Simply Be, Jacamo and Home Essentials. With over 150 years’ experience trading in the heart of Manchester, our vision is to become the universally loved experts in fashion that fits by helping our customers’ look and feel amazing through our trusted family of brands.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 9 October 2021
- Owl Live
- perm, from remote
Mid Weight Producer
Closing 13 November 2021
Closing 13 October 2021
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.