Bring your initiative, love for all things digital, team spirit and excellent client service! Informa is seeking a Campaign Analyst to join the Advertising Solutions Group. The Campaign Analyst will focus on delivery of successful advertising campaigns – as primary contact and partner for internal and external clients, to collecting assets needed for solutions delivery, monitoring campaigns to ensure performance goals are met, advise and by reporting on successful campaigns.
This position is located in our Overland Park, KS office, which is centrally located to most of the Greater Kansas City area.
In this role you will:
- Enhance focus on quality assurance and quality control over web, app and newsletter advertising.
- Review, approve and ensure all ad orders adhere to creative, technical and legal specifications.
- Primary contact for internal and external clients.
- Collect digital advertising materials, including graphics, click URLs, code and other client assets which follow terms & conditions.
- Manage, monitor and communicate advertising progress to internal or external clients, including but not limited to reporting & answering inquiries.
- Analyze campaign performance and make suggestions for optimization.
- Communicate and reinforce digital ad procedures and policies.
- Proactively investigate delivery discrepancies.
- Ability and experience to provide troubleshooting support to analysts, traffickers and marketing partners.
- Partner and collaborate with markets to support their monetization efforts.
- Support ASG team as necessary.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience in digital media, digital sales or digital ad operations.
- Ad operations experience with Google Ad Manager, mobile advertising or similar.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Ability to assimilate large volumes of information.
- Ability to prioritize issues, form conclusions, determine appropriate action.
- Ability to translate complicated concepts into understandable communications.
- Familiarity with FatTail or other inventory management systems preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Command of Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Strong customer service experience and the ability to foster relationships as necessary; flexible, patient, courteous, professional.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presentation, organization and negotiation skills, interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude, lots of energy and thrive with change and innovation.
- Ability to cope with workload peaks, multitasking and tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and resourcefulness. Proactive, quick learner.
- Years of Advertising/Digital Experience: 1; 1 Year of general business experience.
- Education in communications, marketing or journalism a plus.
Who we are:
We connect B2B marketers with millions of buyers globally. Informa Engage is Informa’s marketing services business, engaging professional, business-to-business buyers to deliver results for marketers.
It has an international audience reach, sophisticated marketing and deep knowledge of specialist Vertical markets, working across Informa’s range of niche Vertical communities including Food and Restaurant, Financial Services, Technology and more.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities.
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match.
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Volunteer days.
SEO Specialist, Adobe
Closing 13 December 2019
- San Francisco, San Jose
Social Media & Content Manager
Closing 30 November 2019
- New York
Want more Campaign Analyst jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Usability Analyst jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.