CRM Marketing Executive - Asos
Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
Always thinking data-first, the CRM Marketing Executive will help to develop and deliver the customer-first engagement strategy across our owned marketing channels, as well as the on-site experience where appropriate. They will do so by leveraging CRM insights, technologies and best practice. They will work closely with many teams including Global Trading, Global Marketing, Performance Marketing, VM, Data Scientists, Creative, Editorial and of course, their own team CRM. They will report to the CRM Marketing Manager.
This role requires a broad skills set and the right candidate will be strategic, creative, enjoy problem solving and always want to push boundaries.
What you’ll be doing…
- Development of a multi-touch point, multi-channel BAU communications strategy spanning emails, SMS, push notifications, digital marketing channels and social advertising in conjunction with the CRM Marketing Manager
- Manage the day-to-day production of multi-channel comms from scoping the initial requirements and briefing the creative and content teams, through to data mining, audience building, deployment of the comms and the granular reporting which is shared with all activity stakeholders
- Develop and analyse a test and learn strategy to optimise the BAU comms effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement
- Deep dive past priority campaigns and key trading moments to understand the CRM performance of each piece of activity and based on this, make recommendations as to how to build on the results for the next iteration
- Identify opportunities to target new customer segments to drive a desired behaviour
- Derive and develop highly personalised communications, sourcing and integrating the data and on boarding the other teams required to bring these to life
- Explore opportunities within our existing/new tools to enable creative innovation, as well as process efficiencies where possible
- Build solid relationships with cross functional teams in the Brand Experience department to enable the successful delivery of the BX vision together
What success looks like:
- Demonstrable and continual improvement on BAU KPI’s against control groups
- More personalised, dynamic and relevant communications
- Seen as a trusted and well-informed ambassador for CRM and for their region
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Previous experience within a CRM role at an agency or e-commerce retailer
- Deployment experience in an email broadcast tools e.g. Responsys, Exact Target, Selligent
- An understanding of basic HTML essential
- An analytical, proactive and flexible approach
- The ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must multi task effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- Experience trouble shooting and solving difficult and sometimes technical problems
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy imperative
- A can-do attitude
- Previous use of data querying software or languages, ideally SQL but other tools might be SAS, Microstrategy, Tableau, Blue Analyzer
- Experience in setting up SMS and push campaigns
- Working knowledge of paid social campaigns
- Knowledge of display advertising, SEO, PPC, affiliates
- Keen interest in marketing, fashion and e-retail
- Fluent or proficient in Russian/Italian/Spanish/French/German/Dutch/Swedish/Danish
Graphic Designer for SmartAssistant
Closing 11 August 2018
Front End Web Developer (Wordpress) - for Peppermint Soda
Closing 15 August 2018
- Peppermint Soda
Want more CRM Marketing Executive - Asos jobs?
Want to find more Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.