CRM Marketing Communications Officer
Our client is a pioneer in healthcare social enterprise. They now operate two diagnostic imaging facilities, serving approximately 8000 patients and hundreds of valued referrers each year.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to:
- Manage our email campaigns and communicate our brands through high quality, informative and well-designed email marketing.
- Utilise a CRM system to segment and build on our current contact database to implement marketing and remarking strategies to key target audiences.
- Work with our management team to integrate intelligence gained using a CRM system with other functions within the organisation.
- Perform A/B testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective method of communicating with target audiences.
- Track and report on email campaigns to inform strategic decision making.
- Generate qualified leads to support the management team in developing new relationships and sources of new business.
- To succeed in this role. you will have experience in marketing and be trained in the effective use of CRM systems (such as HubSpot, Salesforce or Oracle) to create and run engaging email campaigns.
- As well as a competitive salary, this role comes with an excellent benefits package, 27 days holiday entitlement (FT) (in addition to bank holidays), and a culture that promotes work/life balance, inclusivity, health and wellbeing and personal and professional development. We offer flexible working and encourage a hybrid approach which would involve time spent working at our offices (in Queen Square) as well as from home.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- CRM software: 2 years (required)
- Email marketing: 2 years (required)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Marketing Executive, Hoka
Closing 17 July 2022
- Deckers Brands
Social Media and Search Marketing Manager
Closing 27 May 2022
Assistant Brand Manager
Closing 26 May 2022
Want more CRM Marketing Communications Officer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.