CRM & Marketing Communications Manager
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
The Regional CRM & Marketing Communications Manager will develop and execute the client-first communication strategy within their region, leveraging CRM tools, Marketing initiatives, market insights, technology and best practice to drive growth.
How you will contribute:
- Define regional marketing & CRM strategies and by working closely with the Headquarters teams implement initiatives which fall within the central framework
- Maintain and grow the Alexander McQueen client database through acquiring new clients and implementing retention and win-back strategies centred around effective lifecycle management; ensuring full compliance with local legislation
- Through regular store visits and close communication, identify development needs and coach the retail team to embed CRM and implement a range of marketing and communication campaigns in a structured and systematic manner
- Proactively liaise with cross functional teams within the market, region and Head Office to ensure operation coordination and flawless execution of CRM campaigns
- Deep dive into client and campaign data, identifying opportunities and presenting action plans for the corporate and store teams
- Lead the regional roll out of in-store CRM systems, implementing KPIs and track adoption results Execute the seasonal planning calendar for all marketing and promotional activities, e.g. season launches, store openings and events in close collaboration with the Senior PR Manager, Europe
- Support the HQ Communication team ensuring that the communication strategy is shared across the region and individual market
- Sustain proper flow and clarity of communication so global guidelines are fully understood and regional feedback is shared with Headquarters Responsible for managing the budget within your region
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar Marketing Communications & CRM role in a luxury environment.
- Former retail / clienteling experience is a distinct advantage Passionate advocate for CRM, keeping those around them focused on driving success
- Proven experience of consolidating and analysing data and presenting findings in a clear, digestible manner
- Experience of using CRM platforms (Salesforce desirable)
- Fully proficient and confident in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail and takes pride in accuracy, even when working under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
- Ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast paced environment Degree in a related discipline
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Content Marketing Specialist for Off to Work
Closing 21 March 2019
- Off to Work
- £24,000 to 27,000 p/a
Closing 16 March 2019
- Big Group
- Competitive Salary
Want more CRM & Marketing Communications Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Chief Marketing Officer jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Sales Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.