What’s the role about?
As part of our Marketing department, you’ll be joining our digital marketing team as our CRM Manager who are accountable for the commercial performance of the channel and deliver engagement, revenue and database growth.
In this role, you will work closely with our Senior Content Manager to plan email content and our Design Team to deliver exceptional emails.
Who you are:
- 4 years experience working with enterprise CRM platform (Salesforce/Emarsys/Reponsys/Exponea etc).
- Experience in retail/fashion.
- Advance excel skills.
- Advance GA.
- CRM platform analytics.
- BI tools a bonus (we currently use DataStudio).
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilise web analytic tools and segmentation to define audience and optimal category/products to drive engagement and commercial performance.
- Build advance segmentation strategies.
- Build HTML emails.
- Utilise CRM platform for personalisation and modular messaging.
- Build and optimise complex marketing automations, whilst monitoring and adjusting where necessary.
- Optimise opens, clicks, conversation and revenue.
- Maximise marketing data capture (Working with Web and retail teams).
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide you with a competitive salary.
- Company pension.
- Generous employee discount.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Health & Wellbeing perks.
- Plus many more.
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our CRM Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 22 August 2021
- MVF Global
- £40,000 to 49,000 per annum
Closing 25 June 2021
- £Competitive salary plus benefits
Content Editor – 12 Month FTC
Closing 21 August 2021
- White Stuff
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Want more CRM Manager jobs?
Want to find more Email Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Head of Content jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.