CRM Campaign Specialist
Job Purpose and Summary:
We’re looking for a curious and innovative CRM Campaign Specialist that can collaborate across the business to drive forward our CRM campaigns. Be the lead on planning, creative development, implementation and optimisation of campaigns: tactical and trigger-based communications. The role covers multiple European markets and language variants.
What we give:
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- CRM Strategy and Planning.
- Grow and monetize the base while improving the quality and depth of customer information.
- Manage key agencies and third parties.
- Champion the CRM within the organization.
- Manage and work with stakeholders across the business: data and analytics, campaign and channel marketing, ecommerce, customer experience, content and pro marketing.
What we ask:
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
To be considered for the role you will:
- Display recent and demonstrable experience in planning and implementing CRM campaigns.
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver.
- Be a Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Show an ability to create and deliver direct communications strategies (acquisition and retention) and plans with an international brand (client and/or agency side) is essential.
- Be curious about insight and data. Able to create and share campaign performance metrics and web analytics.
- Hold experience with campaign management tools (Sales Force / Exact Target an advantage), database marketing techniques, loyalty program development and CRM technologies.
- Have a keen interest or experience with photography.
You will need:
- Act with Courage.
- Bring the Vision to Life.
- Create Customer Value.
- Create Innovative Solutions.
No Relocation available, based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge.
• Annual Bonus scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Private Medical Insurance.
• Long service awards.
• Enhanced maternity pay.
• Long Term Group Disability Cover.
• 25 days holidays per year.
• Staff Purchase Scheme.
• Subsidised restaurant & Costa.
• Subsidised Dry Cleaning.
• Ride to Work scheme.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• Flexible Working Policy.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.
Closing 1 January 2020
- ASOS plc
Communications Manager - Social Media and Influencers
Closing 10 December 2019
Want more CRM Campaign Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.