CRM Campaign Manager
Brand Experience Team
Our customers mean everything to us. In fact, we’re obsessed with them. And, as we continue to evolve, the one thing that remains constant is that we’ll always keep this customer obsession at the core of what we do. Within Brand Experience, we make sure the frenetic pace required for constant innovation and evolution doesn’t fall off the rails. Audience insight drives all our communication strategies and marketing initiatives; everything we create is tailored to what our audience will be engaged with and inspired by. We connect with our audience through rich and creative content, all of which contributes to our positioning as a global fashion destination.
As part of our Brand Experience team, you’ll need to respond to our customers’ ever-changing interests, passions and tastes. This means being proactive and keeping ahead of the curve when it comes to innovation, fashion and creativity.
This role sits within the Marketing Operations team (made up of integrated producers, campaign managers and resource management). Focused on CRM delivery, this role will have a dotted line into the Lead CRM Strategy Manager, as well as reporting into the Lead IP.
CRM Campaign Manager,
The Marketing Operations team:
The Mar Ops team manages the delivery of everything in the Brand Experience department, for the UK and International markets, ensuring that everything we deliver is done in the most efficient way possible, using the right tools and processes to document our progress. Our projects cover long lead (big brand campaigns, new site launches) and short lead projects (promos, everyday engagement content, partnership and affiliate activity). We also have Campaign Managers or IPs focused on certain streams (e.g. CRM and Social) to help support the efficient delivery of their specific briefs and assets.
One of the key responsibilities for this team is to ensure we involve the right people at the right time, either across the department or the wider business, as well as managing the delivery process, communicating project plans, improving our ways of working together and getting projects ready for launch! Anyone joining this team will have an amazing opportunity to work with a lot of people across different areas of the business on a frequent basis, as well as build really great relationships within the department.
The CRM Team:
The CRM and Insight team is responsible for implementing and executing a global strategy for engaging, converting and retaining customers using innovative email, SMS, app notifications, CRM, DM, social media and mobile techniques as well as running ASOS’s customer insight programme, enabling the business to better understand their global audience.
Central to the ASOS strategy is to be ‘inspired by our customers’ and, as such, customer insight and strategy is at the heart of the business. This is used at a high level to drive key business decision making such as branding and new product development, as well as informing our day to day global marketing strategy.
This role is key to the CRM team’s success. It focuses on managing the process for creating and implementing our CRM campaign material and is directly responsible for managing the timelines of the content and creative CRM resource, as well as supporting the team on prioritising requirements that come in from other areas of the business. Therefore this role will work closely with the resource management team (that sit within Marketing Ops) on using our in-house resource management tool to do so.
Reporting into the Lead PM, but with a dotted line to the Lead CRM Marketing Manager, you will be a hands-on project manager able to bring complex and timely campaigns from brief through to execution, on time, to brief, week after week. You will be a vital connector between wider Marketing, Retail, CRM, creative and DM, ensuring information and assets flow seamlessly between the teams to enable the CRM creative team to produce high quality work, on time, every time.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing CRM marketing campaign projects liaising closely with marketing, retail, editorial, design and web development teams.
- Daily management of creative schedule ensuring everyone is up to date and aware of all activities and deadlines.
- Delivering all CRM BAU email activity.
- Working with central IPs on CRM requirements of their briefs.
- Ensuring that creative needs can be met with the available resource, working with the Resource Manager to source freelance cover if/when necessary.
- Rolling out Workfront (the resource management and collaboration tool) across the CRM team, to support the ongoing prioritization and allocation of workload.
- Championing Workfront and providing best practice on how to use it as a collaboration tool.
- Highlighting to stakeholders the impact on quality, budget and deadlines of additional creative projects or changes in brief.
- Ensuring excellent representation of the ASOS brand and rigorously adhere to deadlines and budgets.
- Ensuring project plan requirements are understood by all stakeholders from Director level to operations.
- Striving to constantly improve the planning, processes and procedures making recommendations to ensure efficiency and effectiveness is maintained at the highest level.
- Ensuring efficient use of budget and creative resource.
- Liaising with CRM managers on all email requirements and schedules and ensure briefs are fulfilled
- Managing the approval process.
- Troubleshooting issues, escalating when required and working with the wider team on adapting and improving processes to avoid future issues.
- Working with creative team to ensure email schedules run smoothly and that all emails are signed off by relevant stakeholders before publishing.
- Ensuring all projects are executed within time line and schedule.
- Managing personal workload and schedules.
- Actively responding to fluctuating business workloads, prioritising the CRM team’s workload and providing the wider business with options to help them prioritise briefs where required.
What Success Looks Like:
- CRM projects delivered to brief and on schedule.
- Efficient and effective use of CRM creative resource.
- Continuous development of ways of working and processes, to support the growth and evolution of what the CRM team delivers.
- A streamlined process within Workfront that improves efficiency and time to deliver BAU.
Experience you will need:
- Experience managing a range of production dependencies across multiple channels and platforms, in a fast-paced environment. This must include CRM as a channel, ideally for a global business.
- Used to working across multiple teams and with many stakeholders.
- Experience working directly with senior stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Previous experience using a project management tool to deliver quick turnaround projects.
- Previous experience working with a content management system (CMS) advantageous.
- Experience demonstrating how candidates has implemented new processes or improved existing processes, to support evolving requirements.
- Proven experience of working within a team, and a desire to continue to do so. ASOS is full of talented people, experts in their field. An important part of your job, especially at the beginning, will be building relationships between the different teams within HQ and local offices.
- An excellent communicator: you’ll be the conduit between multiple teams in an high pressured environment, so you’ll need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a diplomatic nature.
- Financially and commercially minded: Constantly looking for the best cost-effective approaches in the day-to-day and can make sound commercial decisions.
- Detail driven: Excellent ability to spot inefficiencies and implement new or improved processes. It is imperative you have exceptional testing skills and an eye for spotting errors.
- Strong problem management skills: The ability to navigate and respond quickly to challenges, and to multi task alongside.
- A calm and positive temperament: Comfortable with problem solving and working with others to come up with solutions.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity: Due to the fast-paced nature of our business, flexibility is essential. The ideal candidate must find changes to their role, within their work and for the business an exciting challenge, rather than overwhelming.
- Dedication and ambition for the ASOS brand is essential.
Senior Social Media Planner FTC
Closing 1 January 2020
- ASOS plc
- temp, temp to perm
Senior Social Data & Insight Analyst
Closing 5 January 2020
- Gemini People
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Want more CRM Campaign Manager jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.