CGI ArtistThis job listing has expired
Exciting and innovative digital/CGI studio are looking for an experienced CGI Artist who loves what they do, and can demonstrate strong attention to detail and dedication to outstanding artwork. A solid understanding or architectural and interior design is key.
With a current team of 40 across two studios in London our client brings remarkable new architectural concepts to life using a powerful combination of logic and magic.
This is a pivotal role to manage and support clients and projects that have gone live in the market. In turn supporting the growth of the studio.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- First and foremost, you must be an artist with a keen eye for detail who can produce solid artwork
- You must be fully conversant with 3D Studio Max, Corona, Vray and Photoshop
- Experience and understanding of working within CGI production of high-end still images
- At least 5-6 years' industry experience
- Experience of working closely with account and client services teams
- Comfortable mentoring juniors
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Motion Designer
Closing 17 July 2018
- RedSofa London
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Closing 20 July 2018
- 505 Games
- Milton Keynes
Want more CGI Artist jobs?
Want to find more 3D Interior Designer jobs, Architectural Designer jobs, 3D Artist jobs, 3D Designer jobs, 3D Modeller jobs, 3D Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, CG Modeller jobs, CG Renderer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.