The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
We are currently looking for a talented CG Supervisor with experience in creating high-end 3D VFX for Advertising projects. We have created a collaborative team environment where 2D and 3D VFX artists work alongside each other to create stunning, award-winning visual effects for our clients.
Our CG Supervisors lead these projects and can also be involved in all aspects of the 3D of a project.
- Creating 3D imagery and animated content for advertising and digital projects.
- Produce flawless photoreal 3D imagery.
- Driving creative 3D concepts with the rest of our team through good communication, planning, concepts/sketches, etc.
- Completing high quality work, on time and to specification.
- Working with Producers and Senior Creatives to breakdown VFX and quote on projects.
- Attending shoots and supervising VFX requirements on-set.
- Attending client meetings from initial pitches and concepts, through feedback and to project completion.
- Nurturing junior talent within the 3D department including helping with technical and creative problems and passing on knowledge as necessary.
- At least 5 years' experience in the supervision of high-end 3D VFX, ideally for advertising.
- Good teamwork and excellent communication skills, within the VFX team and with Producers, Director and clients.
- Knowledge of advanced 3D modelling, rendering, animation, texturing, lighting, shading, effects and rigging.
- Expert level Maya and/or Houdini.
- Advanced rendering skills with a clean, modern aesthetics (Arnold/Mantra).
- Familiarity with pipeline issues and a typical post production environment.
- Expertise in general compositing principles (Nuke).
- Strong aesthetic sensibility.
- A knack for visual exploration of abstract concepts.
- Very creative and design oriented.
- Self-motivated problem solver.
- Additional experience in broadcast, feature films or full-CG production is benefit.
Closing 18 March 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- £28,000 to 36,000 p/a
Senior 3D Artist
Closing 19 March 2020
Want more CG Supervisor jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, 3D Designer jobs, 3D Modeller jobs, 3D Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, CG Lighter jobs, CG Modeller jobs, CG Painter jobs, CG Renderer jobs, CG Rigger jobs, CG Textures jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.