CG Artist- FX- Rodeo FXThis job listing has expired
Rodeo FX is renowned for its groundbreaking and award winning visual imagery for Feature Films, Television Series and Commercials. Our state of the art facilities in Montreal, Quebec, Los Angeles and Munich house a collective of world-class VFX artists who combine their talent, imagination and technological innovation to create outstanding Visual Effects.
Since its inception in 2006, our team strive to discover new and innovative ways to deliver inspiring work. With experienced artistry, we take great pride in working collaboratively in order to help convey a director's vision. Our passionate team of nearly 400 artists are looking to exceed expectations and to always let our clients freedom to dream big.
At Rodeo FX, we do it all. In support of artistic endeavor, our innovative pipeline team meticulously strive to refine our pipeline so our artists can do what they do best - create and inspire with astonishing visuals.
Our workplace culture is conducive to creativity. We embrace professional development and continually strive to foster a positive working environment that inspires our artists to flourish. Our bilingual French/English collective attract and welcome the best local artists and international talent from all over the world. Here, innovation and creativity go hand in hand with fun and community. At Rodeo FX teamwork is integral to our success.
To believe is to achieve and every day at Rodeo FX we achieve the extraordinary. With our outstanding technical support and production teams coupled with an army of world class VFX artists, At Rodeo FX we are creating imagination.
- Be able to produce various photorealistic simulations of smoke, clouds, dust, explosions, fires and water.
- Create rigid body simulations, particles and fluids
- Collect a variety of 3D assets produced by the Animation and Layout Departments.
- Be able to work with the visual effects supervisor and Lead CG to determine the best possible technical and creative approaches.
- Be able to deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a VFX studio
- Basic knowledge of physics
- Excellent knowledge of Houdini
- Good knowledge of programming principles with Mel/Python, an asset Experience with Nuke, an asset Basic knowledge of Renderman and/or Arnold, an asset Self-driven, good communicator, and a great-team player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Work ethic focused on the dynamism and collaboration
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, set priorities and problem solving
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more CG Artist- FX- Rodeo FX jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, 3D Modeller jobs, 3D Animator jobs, CG Renderer jobs, Renderer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.