CG Artist (Contract)
GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From São Paulo to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
As the CG Editor you will be responsible for creating multiple CG assets to support cross functional teams within marketing. You will be a key contributor to amplifying our product and brand globally.
What You Will Do:
- Support the Marketing team on various projects, including planning and executing to deliver high quality CG animation content.
- Handle diverse project requests, requirements and initiatives from multiple stakeholders including Advertising Channel Marketing, Web, PR, Social, and Multimedia teams.
- The ideal candidate has at least 4 years of experience in the CG industry practicing and perfecting their craft.
Skills + Experience We’re Stoked About:
- Demo reel demonstrating strong product animation and lighting skillset.
- A strong understanding of motion design and 3D animation.
- A strong understanding of Cinema 4D, Keyshot, Adobe Photoshop, and After Effects.
- A solid understanding of lighting + texturing.
- Handle 3D assets applying animation, lighting.
- A good understanding of compositing is a plus.
- Proactive, with excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Working knowledge in Nuke is a plus.
- Working knowledge of simulation is a plus.
- BA/BS degree in related field required.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks galore.
- Employee commuter shuttles.
***This role is for a contractor position and will be processed through a third-party Managed Service Provider. This is not a full time employment position at GoPro.***
Copy Editor - CNN - Newsroom Editorial
Closing 2 June 2020
- New York
Editorial Content Manager
Closing 3 June 2020
Want more CG Artist (Contract) jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Animation Artist jobs, CG Animator jobs, CG Lighter jobs, CG Modeller jobs, CG Painter jobs, CG Renderer jobs, CG Rigger jobs, CG Textures jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Texture Artist/Texture Painter jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.