Adecco are recruiting for a CAD Desiner. Do you have CAD experience, used CAD software, can you read and create and adjust technical drawings, worked in a manufacturing environment? If so we would love to hear from you.
Candidates would ideally have:
- Proven production engineering experience.
- Experience using CAD software, ideally Autodesk Inventor and Auto CAD.
- Experience with using AP100/ Bysoft7 (CNC Programming software).
- The ability to interpret, create and amend technical drawings.
- Excellent timekeeping and the ability to manage own work load.
- General sheet metal knowledge - folding, cutting.
- General metalworking knowledge - what material could be folded, weld etc to know how to make manufacturing easier and cost effective.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you, please apply.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
- Drawing from templates - taking own measurements.
- Work closely with the production department.
- Liaise with both customers and suppliers on technical matters.
- Interpreting drawing and requests.
- Produce quotations/costings.
- Work with suppliers to identify alternative materials.
- Order materials.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.