CAD Designer (Building Planning)
Adecco are recruiting a CAD Designer on behalf of Cheshire Constabulary to support their Estates Team in the production of 2D and 3D floor plans and building visualisations for new and existing properties.
Working closely with the in-house team of surveyors, you will be ensuring all building plans on file are up to date and accurate. You will also attend sites to assist in the measuring and planning of office refurbishments.
This role will involve travel around all Cheshire Constabulary sites in the county, so own vehicle is essential. Although the home base for the role is their HQ in Winsford, there will be flexibility for agile and home working. Salary is £23817-£26016 and is full time (37 hours per week), with possible flexibility for 4 days per week.
- Carry out measured surveys to in order to update CAD scheme drawings and produce building /space plans as well as producing CAD scheme drawings based on information received from departmental managers and officers
- Produce high level 3D drawings as directed for presentations, planning applications, etc. and also produce visual presentations / visual boards for specific projects including new builds, building refurbishments etc.
- Assist managers and officers on site to carry out Technical surveys, to ensure accuracy of drawings.
- Significant experience using AutoCAD
- Significant understanding of the application of space planning/plan drawing
- Some experience of Building Information Management Systems
In return, you will have access to all on-site facilities (parking, canteen, sports facilities and employee wellbeing services) as well as flexible working hours and police pension.
Job offer is subject to a police background check.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Want more CAD Designer (Building Planning) jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Architectural Design Assistant jobs, Architectural Designer jobs, CAD Manager jobs, CAD Technician jobs, 3D Designer jobs, 3D Modeller jobs, Planner jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.