Business Development Manager - Ladbible Group
We’re LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a community of more than 53 million people, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, AppleTV and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
Due to continued success the sales team are looking to recruit a brilliant senior commercial leader into the role of Business Development Manager for SPORTbible.
This role will be ensuring that the commercial opportunity and commercial product development for SPORTbible is maximised. You’ll also be maximising the on-team potential to win and deliver on SPORT related partnership and sponsorship business and work closely with the team to ensure this business is won from brief to final delivery.
Specifically, you’ll be required to:
- Build effective regular communication with SPORTbible editorial and creative team and use this relationship to develop commercial products (including events) for SPORTbible category
- Make relevant recommendations on product based on market feedback and advertising opportunities
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to develop regular revenue forecasts, strategy and regular reporting of performance
- Work closely with the marketing and PR functions to promote and activate the best possible commercial solutions for SPORTbible and relevant lifestyle properties
- Work with marketing and creative teams to create case studies and examples of client success
- Create and deliver market leading category (product and audience) research
- Creating and execute longer term collaborations and partnerships with relevant brands
- Present 2018 commercial strategy for SPORTbible to the senior management team
- Be able to report performance and develop strategy at any time with key stakeholders including Head of Sales, Brand Publisher, CFO and Founders
- Fully understand the editorial/social proposition of SPORTbible and use this to shape and develop the commercial offering
- Regularly assessing competitor’s strengths + weaknesses and use this to make commercial product recommendations
- Attending relevant conferences
- Constantly deliver relevant knowledge to the agency sales team to ensure both pro-active and reactive briefs for category relevant briefs
- Work with all internal teams to amplify any relevant partnerships to grow awareness and reputation
- In addition to working closely with the agency team on category relevant business, it is also key to develop a set of relevant direct clients.
- Hit and exceed a personal revenue target and KPI’s for business you win and manage
The right person will:
- Have extensive experience working in a fast paced digital and ideally social media environment
- Be able to demonstrate strong knowledge in this space and use this to be able to develop commercial strategy
- Proven experience selling 6 figure multi-platform branded content solutions
- Proven ability to create successful commercial packages
- Active contacts in both direct client and across agencies which can be converted to live business for SPORTbible brand
- Demonstrate the ability to work closely with senior management to deliver strategic goals
- Successfully communicate and work closely with an agency sales team to deliver on brand objectives
- Be able to work in fast paced environment
Closing 24 July 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £50,000 to 60,000 p/a
Closing 24 July 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £25,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Business Development Manager - Ladbible Group jobs?
Want to find more Business Development Executive jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, New Business Executive jobs, Sales Manager jobs, Business Affairs Consultant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.