Business Development Manager (Android) - Google
As an Android Partnerships Business Development Manager, you'll contribute to the agreements that keep Android's meteoric growth going. You don't just execute; you're a true thought leader who can see multiple steps ahead and identify industry trends and key influencers. Empowered to chart your own path, you'll lead the agreements process from start to finish. You'll open doors with potential partners, lead exploratory talks with them, negotiate deals to close and then manage the ongoing partner relationship.
Furthermore, in this role you'll uphold Android-related distribution and growth-share agreements for Google services with manufacturers, mobile networks, electronics retailers, and other entities participating in the creation and distribution of Android devices. You'll also have the opportunity to work with industry leading Google partners to secure broad distribution of Android devices with Google services and then manage and nurture those relationships on an ongoing basis.
Android is the first platform most people will use when they come online. The Android team at Google has built that reality over the last ten years, in partnership with a global network of industry leading companies and individuals to form the Android ecosystem. The Android Platform Partnerships team at Google manages that ecosystem. We help partners realize the mutual benefit from making, distributing and connecting Android-based products for users throughout the world.
- Grow the Android ecosystem in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Drive and execute distribution agreements for Google services on Android devices.
- Identify and prioritize partner goals. Become an expert on each target’s organization, business model, and strategic priorities.
- Work closely with Account teams at Google to develop coordinated account strategy where appropriate. Serve as an ongoing Android relationship manager for agreements.
- Manage critically important network operator relationships in the region.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a role as a business development, commercial negotiator or equivalent in a technology company.
- Experience working in the mobile industry.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with mobile network operators.
- Experience with ongoing partner relationship management.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys on specific agreement language. Ability to consult with a partnership approach.
- Ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues.
- Ability to represent a company in agreement discussions and structure terms to achieve ongoing partner alignment.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
Design Account Manager - North
Closing 1 November 2018
- Careers In Design Recruitment Ltd
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Closing 28 October 2018
- BlueTree Recruits
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.