Business Analyst / UX Editorial Design Expert (FTC)
My client is looking for a Business Analyst (Creative) - who is able to sit with IT business and translate their requirements into an editorial format- hence why editorial skills, especially with online content, and the ability to craft and edit content for specific channels and/or integrated message across multiple channels to meet a given communication objective.
UX editorial design expert.
IT Relationship Management
* Develops effective relationships with business units, divisions or groups of users
* Ensures required IT services are identified, developed and supported to the satisfaction of the business unit/division
* Establishes and maintains satisfaction level and is the main point of contact for requests for future transformation
Business Systems Analysis
* Acts as a liaison between the technical teams and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems
* Evaluates new applications and identifies systems requirements
* Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems
* Prepares and manages communications, training, documentation, reference papers, etc… on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
Want more Business Analyst / UX Editorial Design Expert (FTC) jobs?
Want to find more Product Development Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Usability Analyst jobs, IT Director jobs, IT Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.