Branded Content Creative Director - Vogue Creative Partnerships
This Creative Lead role within the Vogue Creative Partnerships team will work on a complex and high-end creative commercial output, working cross channel, with a range of clients; pushing creative excellence and at times working closely with Vogue Editorial and ensuring our clients’ needs are met.
They will be experts in cross platform execution:
Digital - Excited and inquisitive about the new capabilities of our Vogue.co.uk, technically and editorially, and able to evolve the client offering accordingly
Social - curious about platform and innovations namely Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat. & YouTube whilst being adept at discovering new platforms and corresponding opportunities
Print – proficient in the ideation, art direction and design needed to create beautiful partnership pages for brands that align with British Vogue’s editorial style
Experiential – come up with strong ideas for experiential arms of partnerships and events.
When ideating, they will also be able to think in a platform agnostic way which could execute across Print, Digital and Experiential.
This role will be a bastion for the best Commercial Creative Output.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator of what New Vogue stands for and be able to relay this competently to our key clients. They will have excellent communication skills and be able to be highly conceptual as well as be involved in the detail where necessary.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Day to day the Creative Director will need to:
- Build client relationships and excite them about the creative potential of New Vogue
- Develop concepts for 360 brand partnerships and advertising campaigns
- Pitch ideas to clients or agencies. Be able to conceptually present ideas
- Design and amend multiple branded content projects to ensure monthly print deadlines and live dates are met
- Keep abreast of innovations within the industry across digital, platforms and in real world experiential executions
- Be used to fast brainstorming session and able to work on concepts from ideation to production
- Have a good knowledge of talent- up and coming as well as established. This will include photographers, directors and people of influence
- Negotiate with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is and is not possible, whilst protecting the Vogue brand
- Ability to be diplomatic and articulate when addressing feedback
- Keep clients abreast of progress and answer their questions. Storyboard or translate ideas to the rest of the team when necessary
- Evaluate and, if necessary alter, the content of projects before completion
- Manage creative support and liaise with the Vogue’s editorial creative team and Production teams at print deadlines and for colour corrections
- Ensure visuals are consistent with the overall Vogue brand
- Be able to design and work in Photoshop and InDesign
- Steer or write scripts
- Art direct and creatively lead branded content shoots (video and stills), liaising closely and sensitively with film directors, stylists, talent and clients on set
- Select external suppliers when necessary
- Sign off projects before they are presented to the client
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree in a graphic design, fine arts, visual communication or a related subject
- 7-10 years working in the industry
- Ability to use Photoshop, InDesign and Keynote
- Ability to manage a team
- Proven experience in designing across print, online and social
- Proven experience in art directing video, as well as fashion and still life stills shoots
- Excellent knowledge of and connections with industry talent
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Head of Creative Strategy for Condé Nast Creative Studio
Closing 5 April 2019
- Conde Nast
Content Manager/Content Producer #TV #Digital #Entertainment
Closing 4 April 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £200 to 250 /day
Want more Branded Content Creative Director - Vogue Creative Partnerships jobs?
Want to find more Content Author jobs, Content Director jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Head of Content jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.