The role of the Brand Specialist is to support the Brand Managers in the team on national marketing campaigns and activations, and to own specific projects such as Sports Event & eSports/ Gaming campaigns to grow awareness, consideration and brand love for Red Bull. The UK brand team act as brand guardians for the UK company and manage the following areas: Consumer insights; Brand Identity; Product, in-store and packaging activation; Advertising creative, media planning and buying; Consumer engagement activities and the Student Marketing Programme.
Areas that play to your strengths.
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- RED BULL BRAND GUARDIANSHIP:
You’ll be a brand guardian for Red Bull, managing how we communicate and show our brand to the people of the UK and to our customers, ensuring we communicate our brand beliefs and values, along with our product benefits and attributes in a relevant way for people in the UK. You’ll also manage our brand internally, ensuring internal training, activity by other teams and the office environment all accurately reflect what our brand stands for.
- BRAND CAMPAIGN SUPPORT:
You’ll also support Brand Managers with national campaigns and activations that grow brand love, consideration and consumption whilst delivering on our brand purpose. This means working across all areas of the marketing mix including category & trade marketing to make sure our brand is recognised and looks great wherever our products are available.
- SPORTS EVENT & GAMING CAMPAIGNS:
You’ll deliver advertising campaigns and marketing activity that drives awareness and ticket sales for our sports events and uses those event campaigns to improve overall perception of our brand. You will also act as the Brand Team lead on Gaming & eSports strategy.
- CONSUMER INSIGHTS:
Working with the Head of Performance and Insights, you will be using consumer research learnings to create clear actionable insights for Red Bull marketing activity.
Working with the Head Of Advertising, you’ll create and optimise advertising plans through development of the right creative shown to the right people at the right time. To do this you’ll use data, research, the opinions and experience of others and your own gut feel to create the best plans and creative.
- DIGITAL MARKETING INITIATIVES:
Working with Brand Managers and the Digital Team you’ll deliver digital marketing initiatives that reach and engage consumers in new ways, developing expertise on data management & compliance, whilst tracking and monitoring activity to improve future campaigns.
- NATIONAL SAMPLING INITIATIVES:
Working with the Consumer Collection team you’ll influence and execute sampling initiatives designed to generate word of mouth both in person and on social media through timely, relevant and impressive delivery of cans to people in need of wings.
- BUDGET MANAGEMENT:
You’ll manage six-figure budgets with responsibility, transparency and efficiency. You’ll ensure money is spent well to deliver a return on investment.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise.
that matter most for this role:
- You drink Red Bull, understand our brand and love what we do – if you don’t, you probably won’t convince anyone else to do these things.
- You have high standards for your work and strive to deliver excellence rather than just getting the job done.
- You have experience in Marketing, as well as experience working with Trade/Category Marketing and Sales teams.
- Knowledge of media planning & buying is not required, but a plus.
- You have experience and understanding of graphic design, including how to create artwork that can be used in advertising, as well as creative empathy to be able to judge the impact of artwork that we or others create.
- You’ve planned and executed complex projects, coordinating internal stakeholders at all levels, agencies, customers etc., and are able to develop excellent working relationships across the board.
- You have an interest and understanding of the sport, fitness and gaming landscapes, and an understanding of the platforms that consumers use to engage with these activities (Strava, Twitch etc.).
- You’re a creative thinker with a flair for idea generation and problem solving.
- You’re highly numerate and comfortable analysing data and able to interpret this data into new initiatives or improvements in the way we work.
- You understand brands, their positioning/purpose and you have the vision to turn this understanding into activities that are consistent with what our brand stands for but also meaningful to people in the UK.
- We value experience over formal education.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Travel up to 10%.
Closing 24 March 2021
- Wunderman Thompson
Senior Creative, Digital Content Manager
Closing 20 March 2021
- Estee Lauder
Want more Brand Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Advertising Manager jobs, Brand Director jobs, Brand manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Digital Advertising Manager jobs, Events Director jobs, Events Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.