Brand Producer, Video Services
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of e-Commerce and Advertising, offering a rich array of digital and video advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers across our owned and operated sites, on other high-quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including Advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place!
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
Our team’s mandate is to be customer obsessed building brands with video content creation programs using our third-party partnerships and in-house video teams. Our current program(s) are defining and delivering full video creation capabilities for advertisers. This Producer will be responsible for managing and evolving brand production mechanisms and processes including scorecards, ‘creative bars’ and creative best practices based on Amazon specific requirements to help emerging advertisers reach new customers with video in Europe.
This will include searching for new third-party partners and overseeing all aspects of production and post production at scale, with both first and third-party partners. Ensuring each video project is completed on time, within budget and compliant with our policies in an effective and efficient manner is key. This includes a deep understanding of multiple production, media management and post production pipelines (including attendance of kick-off-calls, briefs, concepts, and feedback related to editorial post-production, visual effects, audio mixing, finishing, motion graphic design and animation).
As the team and programs develop, the Producer will be asked to take on Creative Direction elements of projects. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means anticipating bottlenecks, making tradeoffs and balancing the needs of various key stakeholders. Analytical abilities are necessary to track adoption, create mechanisms to measure success, and serve as the “go-to” resource for all technical and creative video specifics.
ABOUT THE HIRING GROUP:
Our team’s mandate is to build scalable brand video production programs using our third-party partnerships and in-house video teams.
· Evolve and develop best practices for video creation services at scale in emerging markets, including but not limited to Europe and US
· Translate voice of the customer feedback into production, program and product requirements
· Collaborate with stakeholders across product, sales, finance, services and operations teams
· Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences
· Contribute to global roadmap, vision, metrics, goals and performance of video programs and represent in business reviews and other meetings
· Develop mechanisms to eventually automate repeat tasks related to third-party matching
· Expand video localization and transcreation capabilities with first and third-party partners, while uncovering and developing new forms of video production types, styles and methods at scale for global audiences
We are looking for someone who has extensive industry production experience with branded video.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation.
· Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Proven years experience in cross-functional program or project management
· Experience owning program strategy and end-to-end video delivery
· Experience implementing and managing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements
· Video advertising and advertising technology experience
· Able to analyze data and derive business insights
· Dedicated experience as a Video Producer or Video Campaign Manager
· Experience owning production strategy and end to end delivery
· Proven experience delivering final video production for advertising
· Experience with video localization and transcreation for multiple markets, cultures and languages
· Passionate about advertising and new media
· Experience in streaming video or SVOD advertising
· Experience with legal contracts and contract negotiation
· Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a communications or media field
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 21 December 2021
- Saddington Baynes
Closing 22 December 2021
- Wunderman Thompson
Audio Development Producer (Comedy and Entertainment)
Closing 27 October 2021
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
Want more Brand Producer, Video Services jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.