Brand Marketing Executive - LatAm
Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end execution of Betfair's brand marketing campaigns in Latin America.
With an initial focus on Brazil, Mexico and Peru, you will work across the full channel mix to drive brand awareness growth in these exiting emerging markets for the Betfair business. Channels include, but will not be limited to, TV, Radio, Display, Video-on Demand and Social Media, and as such the role requires someone who is extremely well organised and comfortable managing multiple workstreams at pace.
Besides ensuring best in class campaign execution, the role also involves central coordination of several teams around the business, and the successful applicant will therefore require strong stakeholder management skills. Engaging with Commercial, Digital, Creative, CRM, Legal, and Social Media teams on a daily basis, you will concatenate inputs from around the business to deliver high impact campaigns that achieve cut-through in our fastest growing markets.
In addition, you will play a key role in expanding Betfair's footprint in the LatAm region, delivering our go-to-market brand strategy for new market entries such as Colombia.
The role requires a highly motivated individual with a willingness to learn, understand Betfair's brand marketing channels in depth, and deliver flawless execution against campaign plans at pace.
What you'll be doing:
- Sourcing creative assets for use through-the-line in our marketing campaigns.
- Working with external media agencies to ensure campaign plans are briefed, delivered and executed on time, then optimised on an ongoing basis.
- Monitoring competitor activity across LatAm to keep the wider team up-to-date with new developments in advertising and digital marketing activity.
- Working with our Brand Strategy team to ensure our messaging is fully optimised in all customer touchpoints.
- Supporting our Sponsorship and Social teams with Brazil content plans.
- Evaluating performance on a monthly basis and making recommendations for ongoing campaign optimisation.
- Managing internal finance processes to ensure external suppliers are paid on time.
- Becoming the go-to expert on the Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana, the tournaments we sponsor in Latin America, to optimise promotion and messaging planning.
What We're Looking For..
- Commercial acumen and a will to deliver projects that impact brand metrics.
- Experience in a fast-moving ecommerce environment.
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Fluency in English and either Spanish or Portuguese is essential.
- Educated to degree level.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE:
Paddy Power Betfair is an international sports betting and gaming operator, with a market-leading presence in the UK and Ireland, as well as a range of operations across Europe including Romania, Portugal and Malta.
We are online-led, mobile-led and sports-led: and our proprietary technology, unique products and innovative marketing all combine to offer a superb experience to our five million customers worldwide.
Our spirit, talent and ambition has taken us into the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange and we now employ over 7,000 people in sixteen locations across the globe; from Dublin to Los Angeles, and London to Melbourne. Our culture rewards innovation, teamwork and we like to stay fast-moving in a dynamic industry.
ON A LARGER SCALE:
We are part of Flutter Entertainment, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider for over thirteen million customers worldwide.
Established in 2019, Flutter merged with The Stars Group in 2020. As the parent company Flutter Entertainment now has a host of brands that sit under it including Paddy Power and Betfair (PPB), Sky Betting and Gaming, PokerStars, Full Tilt Timeform, oddchecker, Sporting Life, SportsBet, Bet Easy in Australia, FOX Bet, TVG and FanDuel in the US.
Across the globe, Flutter employs over 14,000 people across more than 40 offices and over 600 retail sites. We pride ourselves on being a responsible operator, committed to making a positive contribution to the communities we operate within.
THIS IS YOUR CHALLENGE:
- Delivering product at scale for over 5 million customers, 99,9% of transactions in less than a second.
- Our systems process more than 7 million transactions every day (more than all the European stock exchanges combined).
- Deliver high transitional products, serving more than 2.5Bn calls a day.
- Diverse and up to date technical landscape to explore, leverage and innovate.
- The products you’ll develop will comply with ambitious uptime targets: less than 50 minutes downtime expected per year.
- Continuous Integration, Deployment and Testing.
International Social Marketing Manager
Closing 3 October 2020
Internal Communications Executive – Strategy & Leadership
Closing 4 October 2020
- perm, from remote
Want more Brand Marketing Executive - LatAm jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Planner jobs, Brand manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.