Brand Manager (Walkers) - Pepsico
If you’re passionate about playing a pivotal role on the nation’s favourite crisp brand and would like to help impact some of our most significant years in the Walkers brand’s history, working as part of an inspiring and successful team, then read on…!
Since Henry Walker created the very first Walkers crisp back in 1948, the Walkers brand has been inspired by the diverse and quirky tastes of the nation. From flavours that have become staples in every household like Cheese & Onion and Salt & Vinegar, through to the more weird and wonderful flavours like Marmite and Tomato Ketchup, Walkers has a favourite for everyone.
With exciting times ahead in 2019, this is a once-in-a-career opportunity to be a key part of the team that will positively change the face of the 3rd biggest consumer packaged goods brand in the UK.
As if that wasn’t exciting enough, the Walkers Marketing team is responsible for the end to end delivery on the Walkers brand, meaning no matter where your natural strengths lie, you’ll get the opportunity to stretch into all areas of the marketing mix whether it’s strategy, innovation, activation, comms or in-market execution.
So if you are a passionate and visionary Brand Manager with a track record of landing integrated campaigns, then this is your opportunity to help craft the future of our brand.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for delivering elements of the annual plan for the Walkers Brand reporting into the Marketing Manager
- Developing and implementing extraordinary, big-budget 360 campaigns including TV, activation, digital, PR and in store
- Leading media and marketing agency partners
- Managing the Stage Gate process for new product development
- Working closely with shopper marketing team to deliver the brand within the retail environment
What are we looking for in you?
- You will have leading edge FMCG brand marketing experience and have delivered top performance results in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- You have successfully delivered elements of 360 degree marketing campaigns, with proven experience in digital marketing
- experience of leading successful project and innovation through a business, engaging key stakeholders on the journey
- You should be a creative thinker and able are able to lead agency teams to first class creative work, and can inspire other with your vision for the work
- You love great team work! And you’ve got proven examples of successfully using your network to collaborate and influence others!
What good stuff can you look forward to in exchange?
With over 20 global megabrands, PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. We have a commitment to invest in our people, whatever your career dreams. From juice to grains to snacks to social beverages; from the UK to France to the USA; from marketing to sales to HR to… You get the picture! Here at PepsiCo, we provide you with a world of equal career development opportunities. In addition, we offer a competitive salary, a flexible dynamic culture and a nutritious start to every single day with free Quaker porridge amongst many other benefits (summer hours, anyone?) We can't wait to read your application, so what are you waiting for..?
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
Closing 24 July 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £25,000 to 40,000 p/a
Closing 24 July 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Brand Manager (Walkers) - Pepsico jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Account Manager jobs, Brand Consultant jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Media Account Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.