Brand Manager, Sports
Amazon’s Prime Video is an on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch. From popular Amazon Originals such as Jack Ryan, Hanna, The Grand Tour, American Gods and the Golden Globe winning.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, to our recent live sports offering including 37 ATP tennis tournaments, the US Open as well as a range of up-coming Premier League games exclusively for Prime Customers. Beyond this, Prime Video offers our members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu, plus hundreds of thousands of titles to watch with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team work in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Brand Manager, Sports role is responsible for launching high-impact Sports Marketing Campaigns for our most high profile sports properties across Europe, that include the likes of the Premiere League and the US Open. It will span co-ordination across a wide-range of cross-functional internal teams, external agencies and countries.
You will be comfortable in an extremely complex and fast-paced environment. You must have proven experience producing innovative and ground-breaking creative from inception to completion that has been able to get people talking and deliver meaningful results.
· Responsible for launching high-impact marketing campaigns for Sports properties across EU.
· Document and present strategic approaches to Sports launches to be delivered to Director level.
· Partner with a wide-range of internal teams (ranging from Operations, Insights, PR and legal) to identify and prioritize needs and ensure immaculate planning.
· Manage a wide-range of external agencies across EU.
· Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and meet committed delivery timelines.
For this role we require:
· Substantial marketing experience at a EU / Global level.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Additional languages.
· Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day-to day while defining and leading future direction.
· A proven approach to creative and testing.
· Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of quantitative data and compelled to find insight in it.
· Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process. All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
International Social Marketing Manager
Closing 3 October 2020
Internal Communications Executive – Strategy & Leadership
Closing 4 October 2020
- perm, from remote
Want more Brand Manager, Sports jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Planner jobs, Brand manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.