Brand Manager Juice
Please be aware, PepsiCo recently announced that we are considering a potential sale of our juice business in a number of European countries to a new joint venture being formed between PepsiCo and PAI partners (subject to the relevant consultation and regulatory approval processes). This role being advertised is within the potential scope of the sale and would transfer to the new joint venture if the transaction goes ahead.
Are you passionate about nutrition? Does the thought of tapping into consumers’ love for juices and smoothies excite you? The PepsiCo Marketing team is looking for a Brand Manager to join our team to work across the UK’s No.1 juice brand (Tropicana) and the UK’s fastest growing smoothie brand (Naked).
Winning With Purpose is at the heart of everything we do – delivering strong business results whilst doing the right thing for both people and planet. Across both Tropicana and Naked we are leading the way in educating consumers about the health benefits of juice/smoothies, developing lower sugar juice options, and shifting our packaging to more sustainable materials. This is a fantastic opportunity to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to an exciting and jam-packed innovation and comms calendar.
What will you be doing?
- Manage agency partners to develop, execute and evaluate winning comms (including Website, Social Media, Influencer, Product Placement + Trade & Consumer PR) including budget responsibility.
- Manage Innovation process Gate 0 – Gate 5 (i.e. working with cross-functional teams to scope out innovation through to commercial attractiveness and market launch + performance tracking).
- Lead monthly performance analysis & reporting inc. NPD tracking.
- Partner with Shopper Marketing and ecommerce leads to develop channel strategies, toolkits & activations.
- Lead new packaging initiatives.
- Lead creation of retailer selling stories, sales conference decks, and internal brand launches.
- Inspire internal and external stakeholders to your vision.
- Work with SBM to collate ICP data.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager who demonstrates the following:
- A passion for juice and nutrition. Wanting to make a positive impact on the health of people is important to us!
- Leading edge FMCG marketing experience; you have delivered outstanding results in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- You have repeatedly delivered successful TTL marketing campaigns.
- You love great team work and celebrating the team’s successes, big and small!
- You’re comfortable working in a matrix organisation and have the skills needed to build your network and influence others.
- You’re confident with data and financials and can translate those into actionable brand recommendations.
- You’re able to get going quickly – your entrepreneurial spirit & drive for results is second to none!
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Head of Sales & Marketing
Closing 1 October 2021
- A+C Studios
Digital Campaign Manager
Closing 16 November 2021
Brand Manager - Plant Based Products
Closing 24 September 2021
- Welwyn Garden City
Want more Brand Manager Juice jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Brand manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.