Brand & Digital Intern - Adidas
INTERNSHIP IN BRAND & DIGITAL MARKETING
At Reebok, we have one goal. To enable people to Be More Human It’s that simple.
Reebok has always been a fitness brand and today we are leading a new fitness revolution. Through our groundbreaking partnership with CrossFit; our unmatched footwear, apparel and equipment; and employees who not only talk the talk, but walk the walk, Reebok is uniquely positioned to provide the tools people need to be fit for life. Reebok is THE fitness brand.
At Reebok, people embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for. So is Reebok a fit for you? Want to join us on our fitness mission?
The Reebok Iberia Marketing Department located in Barcelona (Sant Cugat del Vallès) is seeking for a dedicated, organized, and committed individual for an Internship in Fitness & Digital Marketing. This program will provide qualified graduates with the opportunity to gain hands on experience in assisting our Fitness Marketing and Digital teams.
Candidates will learn what it is like working in a Marketing Department within an international organization and will be part of a dynamic team charged with creating innovation for the Reebok brand.
- Support the Brand Comms Specialist:
- Media campaigns (both On/Off Line) working together with Media agency and Global Team
- Social local activations and Community Management, working closely with the social agency
- Support Brand & Digital Specialist on Brand presentations (internally and externally).
- Other communication activities such as other consumer events & communication production with agencies, recap documents, analyze results, etc.
- Support the Reebok website: create local content, upload content, and improve the platform.
- Support in monthly reporting, campaigns & actions recap.
- Support on social-media: coordinating content calendar and digital campaigns.
- Support and take part of other tasks: eCom, newsletters, materials for different digital projects, raffles, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Recent graduates or finishing studies in Marketing related fields, etc. who are able to establish a full-time internship agreement during at least 6 months and up to a year between university/school and Reebok.
- A previous experience in Communication or Digital Marketing related fields will be a plus.
- Good communication skills and outstanding team player.
- IT skills (MS Office) and keen on social networks.
- Fluent in English & Spanish, written as well as verbally.
Want more Brand & Digital Intern - Adidas jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Fashion Merchandiser jobs, Fashion Brand Manager jobs, Intern jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.