Brand Designer at Paired
Our romantic relationship with our partner is one of the most important parts of our lives - it has an enormous impact on our happiness, our mental health, and the lives of our children. However, building and sustaining a long-term relationship is challenging, and as time progresses it’s easy to fall into bad relationship habits and lose connection with our partner.
At Paired we believe there’s an opportunity to help couples stay connected via a fun, evidence-based, and affordable mobile app. We launched Paired in October 2020 and have won several awards since then, including being named one of Google’s Best Apps of 2020. Our app is now used by more than 70,000 people a day and we’re poised to accelerate our growth, having recently closed an additional $4 million in funding.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Brand Designer to collaborate with our marketing team on campaigns across digital, social and brand media channels. You will be responsible for developing new and innovative concepts and designs that increase brand engagement and conversion metrics, ultimately improving the efficiency of our marketing.
You will help shape the future of our visual brand across paid marketing, CRM and brand-led channels such as social media and the app stores. Most importantly, your work will directly impact the lives of millions of people by inspiring them to have happier relationships.
What you get to do:
- Develop creative concepts and designs that solve marketing briefs.
- Work with the Marketing team on day-to-day design tasks, projects and campaigns.
- Create a variety of graphics and illustrations to be used within the Paired app, on the Paired website, and across digital channels including performance marketing, CRM, social, and the app stores.
- Help grow our brand and drive consistency of design and brand experience across marketing and product.
- Create simple and short animations to be used within the app and on brand channels.
- Create physical marketing merchandise & materials for events and other team activities when needed.
- 2+ years experience in design for marketing, advertising or branding.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and a basic knowledge of Sketch (preferable).
- Motion graphic experience, working on vector animations and video creation.
- Able to pick up tasks/projects and collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver final designs both autonomously and in a collaborative way with the rest of the design team.
- A strong eye for colour, typography and composition with the ability to be consistent within brand guidelines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to give and receive constructive feedback and keen to iterate on designs that need that little extra push.
- Passionate about our mission to expand the reach of relationship care to more people.
- Based in Europe.
- Experience working with Lottie to export animations to be used directly in-app and on web (bonus).
- Experience in photo-retouching and photo-manipulation (bonus).
- Competitive salary.
- Significant stock options.
- Remote working from anywhere in Europe.
- Company offsite for one week every quarter.
- Generous learning budget.
- Opportunity for fast career progression.
- Opportunity to help millions of people with their relationship.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 30 January 2022
UX Design Graduate Programme 2022
Closing 28 January 2022
- Marks & Spencer
Closing 7 December 2021
- London / Remote
- perm, from remote
Want more Brand Designer at Paired jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Retoucher jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs, Illustrator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.