Brand Designer - Leading Travel OperatorThis job listing has expired
Leading travel operator is looking for a Brand Designer to join the team. This is a unique opportunity for a talented designer to join a fast-growing business as part of the creative and marketing team.
The Brand Designer will be responsible for developing designs and concepts internally. The position requires someone who enjoys producing high quality design work within a fast paced and demanding internal marketing environment.
The successful candidate will have a strong print portfolio (if you have some digital experience too, that's a bonus) with experience of working within a communications environment.
There is much scope for personal development within this varied and exciting role.
* Comfortable with working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to work to strict and often tight deadlines
* Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for clients from initial brief to delivery
* Ability to present finished ideas and concepts clearly
* Ability to work with a wide range of media
* Ability to contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
* Ability to demonstrate illustrative skills both digitally and by hand
* Ability to work on layouts and art working pages ready for print
* Strong skills within the Adobe Creative Suite
* Ability to liaise with clients to ensure all artwork is on brand
* Strong typographic / layout skills
* Experience of liaising with printers and art workers
* Ability to manage a design project form initial art working to print, often independently
* Confidence presenting work, both internally and externally
* Ability to amend designs according to the clients' final comments
* Liaising with internal and external staff to discuss project requirements and developing concepts based on their needs
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Lead UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Graphic Designer - Arthritis Research UK
Closing 21 October 2017
- Arthritis Research uk
- £31,000 to 34,000 p/a
Want more Brand Designer - Leading Travel Operator jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.