Working directly with the Senior Brand Manager, you will join as the copy lead for the global PR and marketing team. The Brand Copywriter is responsible for writing content for our digital channels, including AKQA.com, all social platforms and email, as well as printed materials for brand moments and events. Working efficiently to deadlines, you will balance multiple projects at once, proactively sourcing the relevant information from project teams and key stakeholders. This role will be joining the brand at an exciting time as we re-articulate our brand expression.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values: Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought; you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for the AKQA Brand.
- Work collaboratively with project teams to deliver accurate, rich and engaging content for AKQA.com, social platforms and our internal newsletter.
- Author global thought leadership, working alongside our employees to capture their insights and vision.
- Support on press releases on high profile work and brand launches, events.
- Proof newsletter copy in staging environment and feed back any required amends.
- Support global marketing by creating story sheets and concept paragraphs for key projects and events. Create copy for new landing pages on AKQA.com from UX to storytelling.
- Style guide and tone of voice guideline creation.
- Helping to fine-tune written presentations, brand collateral, guidelines for internal and external meetings.
- Own the AKQA.com CMS copywriting process.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- You will be comfortable and confident working creatively and collaboratively with various teams across the business.
- You will be a motivated and independent ‘self-starter’.
- You will be curious about our work and services and enjoy contributing ideas.
- You will be an experienced copywriter, preferably in a similar role in the luxury or design sector.
- Journalistic experience would be beneficial and and a showcase of writing short and long form copy.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Closing 14 February 2020
Closing 26 February 2020
- TJX Europe
Want more Brand Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.