Brand & Campaign Marketing Manager
End to end management of marketing campaigns and initiatives that support the Ryman business and brand with overall responsibility of the cross-channel marketing calendar for all parts of the business, including campaign and creative briefings and post-campaign reporting and analysis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive customer-focused campaigns that are aligned across all areas of the business.
- Lead the communication of all campaign plans and briefs to the team and wider business.
- Drive the development and maintenance of a full marketing calendar including promotions, calendar/sporting events, trading events, etc. across all marketing channels and functions to drive awareness, footfall and sales.
- Instrumental in establishing cross-functional collaboration of stakeholders to develop an effective critical path/project plan to land all activity on brand, time, and budget.
- Create briefs for all campaigns and communicate to the wider team ensuring everyone understands the RACI applied to the campaign.
- Manage actions from campaign meetings, own and develop campaign plans, RACIs and review documents.
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships to drive plans and ensure clear communication of brand and campaign projects.
- Conduct competitor research including in-store, online, ATL and social to help develop short and long-term marketing strategies.
- Work with a cross-functional team to summarise all activity with commercial results and report against agreed KPI’s to understand performance of activity and build on future planning.
- Champion, plan and execute data acquisition campaigns both instore and online with marketing calendar activity and promotions.
- Plan, manage and execute campaign and sponsorship events.
- Drive campaign and group PR opportunities with support from the TPRG media team.
- Budget Management of Paid Social, Data Acquisition and Sponsorship projects and initiatives.
- Lead, support and develop Marketing Administrator including KPI setting and Personal Development Plans.
What we would like to see in you?
- An extensive background in delivering brand marketing communications and activation campaigns.
- A skilled networker, able to confidently communicate and negotiate with key stakeholders and partners.
- A thorough understanding of how offline and digital channels work together to create an integrated campaign.
- A comprehensive background in Marketing Campaign Management.
- A creative thinker who can create relevant and compelling customer communications to support building the brand.
- You must be able demonstrate a good balance between creativity and commerciality.
- You will need to be extremely well organised, a confident communicator and a good organiser of colleagues and external agencies.
- A dynamic, passionate self-starter who can prioritise their own workload and take full accountability for all aspects of their role.
- Excellent prioritisation skills, the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- A team player with a can do attitude and someone who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure the work is completed on time and accurately.
- Excellent budget management skills.
- A can do attitude – prepared to roll your sleeves up and go that extra mile.
- A car/UK driving licence is essential – travel to other sites will be required on a regular basis.
- Degree or relevant marketing professional qualification (CIM or equivalent) desirable.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Influencer and Social Media Manager
Closing 21 June 2022
Head of Social Media
Closing 28 June 2022
- Royal Bank of Scotland
Digital Marketing Lead - Paid Social and Display - Maternity cover
Closing 11 June 2022
- N Brown Group plc
- perm, from remote
£Up to £32,000 plus excellent benefits
Want more Brand & Campaign Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Brand manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.