Bilingual Integrated Senior ProducerThis job listing has expired
Our client is a large film and video production company based in Doha, Qatar. They work on corporate films, TV commercials, documentaries and digital media content for their clients. The role is client facing and has scope for career development and enhancing skills across a range of disciplines.
The Senior Producer has four areas of responsibility:
1. Planning, Analysing, Evaluating
- Develop workable budgets, work plans and realistic timetables.
- Collaborate with the Account Team on preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client. - Review, analyse and evaluate the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: all assigned creative projects, internal agency projects and business projects.
- Provide client platform / business updates on a regular basis to demonstrate upcoming opportunities and threats to the business.
- Defining project scope, estimates and works and technical specifications, works with Account Team in the creation of project specifications and time plans.
- Educate account team and clients and manages their needs and expectations.
- Determine project risk on an ongoing basis, escalates issues as needed.
- Evaluate best team makeup for assigned projects.
- Monitor out of scope requests, initiate additional estimates and approvals.
2. Team Leading, Coordinating, Managing
- Provide leadership within the agency and monitor work scope against all variables.
- Monitor all budget and production activity on assigned projects and communicate status of each project to appropriate agency and client personnel in order to meet project deadlines.
- Act as the team leader on all assigned projects.
- Maintain communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure positive workflow.
- Escalate exceptions and issues to Director level as required.
- Educate clients and manage their needs and expectations.
- Keep project status reports up to date.
- Monitor and enforce project constraints (schedule / scope / resources).
- Champion internal systems for higher productivity working.
- Drive projects to final stages of completion by keeping the team on track and highly motivated.
3. Project and Product Management
- Manage assigned projects, involved with client projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provide and maintain project status - liaising with development teams, designers and commercial staff to provide accurate updates.
- Project quality assurance - test and review of output, review outputted deliverables against scope.
- Asset Management, sourcing through final delivery.
- Initiate and lead all appropriate project meetings.
4. Financial and Administrative
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects.
- Create and maintain all project backup, status reports, PO’s, estimates, schedules, change orders, technical and production specs, pre-production books and any other associated backup.
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects - create purchase orders, monitor actual vs. budgeted costs.
- Manage the production of new business presentations and materials as assigned.
- Manage internal projects and assist in preparing materials for creative presentations and meetings.
- Work with Account Executive to ensure proper billing and invoicing.
- Review WIPs and final billing reports.
- Strong business and personal ethics.
PERSON SPECIFICATION OVERVIEW
The Senior Producer is typically someone who has a background in digital film production, but will be called upon to produce a variety of projects for the agency that may not fit in their specialty. Our client is looking for a great critical thinker, who has shown they can manage the unknown. The Senior Producer initiates, maintains and manages the client’s projects at the agency on an ongoing and project basis. They direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency efforts on assigned accounts.
In this role, the Producer ensures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible project management and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- A consistently superior creative product.
- Fluent written and oral English and Arabic.
- 10 years’ experience in the film production / agency industry with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a producer in a creative agency or production environment (digital, production, broadcast, post).
- Interest in and aptitude for producing creative and marketing solutions.
- Strong script and copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of broadcast production and post production.
- Experience in Integrated marketing preferred.
- Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Client-facing experience.
- Great project management abilities in a leadership role.
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
- Communication skills. Producers and directors must coordinate the work of many different people to finish a production on time and within budget.
- Creativity. Because a script can be interpreted in different ways, directors must decide how they want to interpret it and then how to represent the script’s ideas on the screen or stage.
- Leadership skills. A director instructs actors and helps them portray their characters in a believable manner. They also supervise the crew, who are responsible for the behind the scenes work.
- Management skills. Producers must find and hire the best director and crew for the production and make sure that all involved do their jobs effectively and efficiently.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more Bilingual Integrated Senior Producer jobs?
Want to find more Post Production Coordinator jobs, Production Editor jobs, Production Manager jobs, Broadcast Director jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.