B2B Marketing Creative Copywriter
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
This role is responsible for TikTok for Business’ marketing content to enable the delivery of a consistent tone of voice and to empower the company’s B2B presence. This role requires knowledge of the media, advertising and ad-tech industry to effectively ideate, create, write, edit and approve copy and concepts for B2B brand marketing. They will be the voice of TikTok’s B2B brand TikTok for Business Europe reporting into TikTok’s Marketing Communications Manager for Europe.
We’re looking for someone creative, curious, compassionate, objective and opinionated - someone with a positive outlook, ready to provide solutions to challenging tasks or scenarios. The ideal candidate is high-performing and thrives in a fast-paced environment, with experience in marketing content creation working with a dynamic network of stakeholders. You should have an innate passion for content creation and the advertising industry. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team defining how the world's fastest growing digital channel brand is amplified for our clients in-market.
· Write persuasive and compelling long and short-form copy for all marketing opportunities, including advertorials, owned and partner social copy, programmatic adverts, newsletters, website resources and news updates.
· Develop and manage an EU wide communications calendar for TikTok for Business Europe for paid and owned channels working closely with multiple stakeholders.
· Ideate and develop concepts for advertising campaigns, marketing collateral and social media channels including site-specific concepts.
· Pitch and present ideas, progress and performance reports to key stakeholders across the European business for feedback, evolution and/or approval.
· Partner with product marketing and brand strategy teams to ensure relevant and up to date information is included in all content pieces.
· Partner with the brand strategy and marketing science teams on the content output of thought leadership, insight and trend led campaigns.
· Partner with project managers, agencies and stakeholders to approve and localise marketing collateral for EU markets.
· Manage relationships with trade press partners and collaborate on advertorial content.
· Partner closely with the PR & Communications team on proactive communications for the UK and Europe.
· Excellent writing and communication skills.
· Media, advertising and ad-tech industry experience and knowledge is essential, as well as competitor positioning, to avoid duplication or confusion.
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to present and communicate with exceptional written and spoken English. A master of simple, colloquial language to enable quick and effective messaging, comms, campaigns and experiences.
· Understanding of TikTok’s owned-and-operated properties.
· Intermediate level of French or German or Spanish is a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Self-starter, a fast learner who is detail-oriented and has critical thinking.
·TikTok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Social Creative Team (5 month FTC)
Closing 20 December 2020
- Ogilvy UK
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Closing 8 December 2020
- Manchester and Newcastle
Want more B2B Marketing Creative Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.