Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
The team that bring you the official Formula One Game are seeking an Associate Producer to help define and evolve their standard of excellence. This is an internal role deeply embedded with the development team and organising deliverables from several interdependent programming and creative teams. This role leans towards having more technical capabilities/experience responsible for running such teams as our Physics, Handling and Tools teams.
At home in our beautiful city-centre studio in the vibrant heart of Birmingham, you will be adept at driving progress milestones, risks and issues Working day to day with the development, creative and exec production teams your career will be nurtured with a unique balance of autonomy, trust and support in this true racing-game elite. If you’ve already proven your credentials through Certified PM techniques such as Scrum this is good to know, but it’s your contribution to the winning team that counts.
- Liaise with developers on a day-to-day basis to ensure the project is on track
- Manage & report to the Executive Producer on progress, budget, risks and issues.
- Be the guardian of progress within agreed tolerance and propose plans in tandem with the developers on how to resolve challenges.
- Work with senior managers in the department, brand and other internal stakeholders to maximise game quality within time and cost constraints
- Work with EP / DD to review and sign-off all milestones from the developer and ensure all criteria has been met.
- Plan for the timely delivery of Marketing Assets as dictated by the project plan.
- Promote the game both externally and internally by giving demos and presentations as required.
- Present progress of titles at major review meetings taking full accountability for product status.
You will need:
- Experience of a full game development lifecycle (pre-production through to release) on at least 2 titles
- Hands on experience with the development team in an internal production capacity
- Experience of different PM software (e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Trello) plus knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project)
- Ability to work autonomously providing excellent transparency
- Good presentation skills
- Passion or interest in motorsports and high performance racing would be ideal but not essential
In return we offer:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Substantial benefits package including annual bonus scheme, enhanced pension, private medical and dental plans and much more!
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- 10 free games per year
- Chance to enter the annual draw for hospitality at the British Grand Prix
- Incredible peer community of top-flight professionals in the games industry
We have an excellent benefits package, remuneration and flexible working arrangements set in a can-do culture. In addition to the racing heritage of Codemasters you can also enjoy your place within the E.A. family where combined we have a title portfolio and career opportunities which are surely the envy of the world. Come join us!
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer.
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 13 December 2021
Creative technology producer
Closing 8 December 2021
- Sugar Creative
- Cardiff / Remote
- perm, from remote
- £based on skills and experience
Closing 15 December 2021
- Design Bridge
Want more Associate Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.