Associate Paid Social Manager
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Oracle’s Digital Advertising team is seeking an Associate Paid Social Manager to implement Oracle’s paid social strategy, planning and activation across all of Oracle’s social channel in EMEA. This is an exciting new opportunity to work with an in-house arm of social media experts. This role will report to the Global Director, Paid Social Advertising.
- Execution of Paid Social in EMEA: You have experience leading tactical execution and managing campaign builds, day-to-day optimization and pacing of paid social media campaigns. This is a hands on role and you will be creating processes for activating social campaigns at each stage of the buying cycle – awareness, consideration, purchase, loyalty with a heavy focus on traffic driving and lead generation tactics.
- Measuring for Success: Deliver on the value of paid social strategies and tactics. Identify KPIs and tangible ROI to the business. Conduct ad-hoc reporting for marketing leaders with insightful recommendations. Lead optimizations based on day-to-day campaign performance.
- Partner with Key Marketers: Not only will you be collaborating with our internal team, but you will be sharing your expertise with marketers across the entire Oracle product portfolio.
- Hands On: Yes. We said it twice. You will be operating at multiple levels. Planning, tactical, analytical. Most times you will dig deep on social campaign.
- 3+ Years of Experience, preferably in Paid Social: You have existing relationships with key social platform partners and have experience managing brand and performance-based paid social advertising campaigns. You have experience working in LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Bonus if you have knowledge of display and YouTube, Reddit.
- Experience in Complex B2B Marketing or Tech: Our customers engage with various marketing touchpoints dozens of times before coming to a buying decision. Far different from transactional / consumer sales. You should have experience in managing data strategy and leveraging 1st party and 3rd party data segments and an understanding of ABM marketing and best practices within paid social
- Superior Communication Skills: Whether verbal, written or PowerPoint, you’ll need to be able to sell complex concepts while also being able to engage knowledgeable marketing experts as peers.
- Flexible Work: You have experience working with global and remote teams.
- Team Player: You have a collaborative personality that thrives in a highly cross-functional, cross-cultural environment—as a global leader, will need to lead a team and stakeholders across different regions.
- Agency/Social Publisher/In-House Brand Background: You have experience in the media planning and buying process and can replicate best practices and establish new processes. Experience with Campaign Management platforms and Ad Tech tools (4C, Sprinklr, Kenshoo, Adobe, etc.)
- Equally Analytical and Creative: You’re metrics-driven but come up with creative solutions to problems and not afraid to test new ideas. You’ll be responsible for finding new ways to innovate with the social platforms.
- Strong attention to detail: Trafficking isn’t easy, but you fool everyone into believing it is. With organizational, time management, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Bias for action. You are willing work in an agile environment.
- You believe in quality over quantity, and ground your recommendations in insights, research, and experimentation.
- Test. Test. Test. You have a test first mindset, implement testing and are a whiz at optimization.
- You want to work on the client side.
- Speaking English on a native level.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in EU.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Provides support to digital marketing activities that optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Assists on creation of online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Assist in translating ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertizing and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs.
Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies basic application of statistics-based market intelligence to business issues. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles.
Job duties are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 2+ years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
Want more Associate Paid Social Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.