Associate Motion Graphics Designer for AKQA
Associate Motion Graphics Designer
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Nike, Rolls-Royce and BVLGARI.
As Associate Motion Designer at AKQA you will play an essential role in the creation of original and exciting moving image content. You bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
Based in AKQA’s London office, you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in a progressive environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields
- Assisting the moving image and creative teams with production, pitches, social content and various animation projects.
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for original video content.
- Collaborate with clients and various teams within AKQA.
- Contribute to thought leadership activities and stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team.
- Advise on film-related tasks and support senior moving image team members when required.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality motion design and animation within a variety of campaigns and projects.
- Degree in animation or graphic design is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience within the Moving Image industry. Knowledge of After Effects and Cinema 4D.
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world.
- You embrace challenges and new ways of thinking. You’re boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Closing 20 October 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
Mid-Weight 3D Generalist for Foster + Partners
Closing 17 October 2018
- Foster + Partners
Want more Associate Motion Graphics Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.