Associate Marketing Manager - TeslaThis job listing has expired
We are looking to add a highly motivated Associate Marketing Manager to lead the UK Marketing team in all areas of the marketing mix. The successful candidate will shape and execute the marketing strategy and be responsible for the ongoing management of the marketing plan across the UK. This will involve developing the retail marketing plan for all Tesla stores, managing consumer and customer facing events, and delivery of integrated campaigns and collaborations with like-minded brands.
This position will be managing a team of four people, so experience of leading and inspiring people is desirable.
- Act as day-to-day contact in offering marketing advice and support for all Tesla store based activities, with the main objective of driving footfall to Tesla stores and increasing sales of Tesla products.
- Develop localised Marketing action plans to drive sales through Tesla stores.
- Actively generate campaigns to increase lead generation, test drive bookings and ultimately sales conversions.
- Deliver integrated marketing campaigns, working across all marketing disciplines: Events, digital, web, email, partnerships/collaborations as needed.
- Work closely with Email Marketing function to deliver integrated email campaigns to inform customers and new opportunities about Tesla news and events.
- Provide regional support for the Marketing team on stand-out projects e.g. International auto shows, product launches, store launches etc.
- Work closely with Online Content Manager to deliver any web localisation projects.
- Monitor and update relevant web page content and implement changes where necessary.
- Assist in the writing, editing and localisation of sales and marketing materials, which includes but is not limited to: brochures, leaflets and product talking points.
- Work closely with European Communications team to ensure an integrated Marketing Communications approach.
- Act as brand guardian and maintain consistency of the Tesla brand across all marketing material.
- Research proposed events for Tesla stores and analyse their added value.
- Ensure first class customer service to all marketing related queries: fast response times, accurate & appropriate information with a consistent approach.
- Build and sustain close working relationships with departments across the business in order to achieve marketing goals.
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Resilient to working in changing environments
- Excellent knowledge of tech and automotive developments within the UK region.
- Deep understanding of all stages of the sales funnel from lead generation to sales conversion.
- People management experience essential.
- Strong team-player with the ability to work independently and autonomously when required.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
- Gravitas to represent Tesla HQ proposals to stakeholders in Tesla stores.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience.
- Experience with HTML, Photoshop, Salesforce and Tableau preferred but not essential.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques required, along with demonstrable campaign management experience.
- 30% travel involved, both around the UK, Europe and to the US.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry would be advantageous.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, colour, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 24 July 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Closing 24 July 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £25,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Associate Marketing Manager - Tesla jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Sales Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.