Associate Level Designer
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY:
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
Cold Iron is seeking an Associate Level Designer to join us in creating a shooter set in the Alien universe for consoles and PC! Are you a passionate game developer looking to create the best experiences possible? Awesome. Come join our creative, collaborative studio where you’ll help make the gameplay as tight and polished as possible.
Your Day to Day:
- You can expect to be responsible and accountable for the following.
- Create custom collision and enemy pathing to optimize game-play.
- Work with designers and artists to implement missions and game-play features.
- Help set and maintain the high-quality bar for the game.
Your Career Progression:
Do the best work of your career! No, really, that’s what we expect of you. Come aboard and work with industry veterans all working to improve their craft and become better game developers. Your portfolio of experience will grow, and the size of the audience you reach will expand exponentially. The small team atmosphere allows you to contribute more and have greater ownership over what you do day to day.
- Experience working with modern game engines.
- Passion for playing and creating games.
- Understanding of level design and gameplay flow.
- Self-driven with strong communication skills.
- Ability to tackle challenges and problem solve with a strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to work closely with many other disciplines and be a team player.
Would Love to See:
- Experience with Unreal Engine a plus.
- Understanding of 3D and 2D art packages a plus.
- No requirement.
Aside from the intrinsic value of exciting a huge audience with your creative work, you can expect:
Health and Wellness:
- Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Prescription Drug Coverage.
- Life Insurance.
- Business Travel Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Long Term Disability.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Education Reimbursement.
- Fitness Club Discounts.
- Training and Development.
- Commuter Incentives.
- Merchandise Discounts.
About our Location:
Cold Iron is a team of passionate game developers located in San Jose, California. We’re a diverse group of veterans with decades of experience developing and launching award-winning MMO and action titles on PC and console.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Director, Branded Content Creative
Closing 12 July 2019
- 21st Century Fox
- Los Angeles
Video Web Producer
Closing 12 July 2019
- 21st Century Fox
Want more Associate Level Designer jobs?
Want to find more Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Games Designer jobs, Gaming Artist jobs, Gaming Programmer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.