Citi Global Perspectives & Solutions (Citi GPS) is unique and publicly available thought leadership tackling the key opportunities and challenges of the 21st century. It is designed to help clients navigate the global economy’s most demanding challenges and identify future themes and trends in today’s fast-changing and interconnected world.
Citi GPS accesses the best elements of our global conversation and harvests the thought leadership of as wide range of senior professionals across not only our firm, but via academic partnerships. The Associate Citi GPS Editor is a strategic professional who is an integral part of Citi’s thought leadership team.
- Assist Managing Editor in the logistics surrounding the publication of content through the Citi GPS thought leadership brand.
- Help coordinate report contributions from authors across the globe.
- Edit and wordsmith content while adapting for the voice, tone, and style of multiple clients.
- Assist in reviewing formatting, and editing of Citi GPS product including reports, infographics, website, briefing notes and video.
- Proofread for clarity, accuracy, and adherence to style guidelines.
- Create associated products from reports including Executive Summary, Briefing Notes and website content.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, video editors, and other editors.
- 5-7 years of experience in an Editorial or Publications role.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- High attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding and comprehension of finance/economics.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.).
- Knowledge of Adobe Design suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator) a plus.
- Ability to manage long-term projects plus meet and juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal traits including intellectual curiosity and integrity, strong positive attitude and team spirit, desire to learn and grow, highly organized, reliable, proactive, flexible and being results-oriented.
- Bachelor’s/University degree.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Video Editor - - Episodes, Feature
Closing 28 July 2020
- VM Productions
- part time, from remote
- $1,000 to 1,200 per week
Closing 9 June 2020
- San Francisco
Want more Associate Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Features Editor jobs, Managing Editor jobs, Sub Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs, Publishing Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.