Associate E-Commerce Manager / Brand Specialist
Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) is a paid B2B service that aims to help strategic brands partner with Amazon.
As a Brand Specialist in the AVS team, you will gain 360-degree exposure to all areas of e-commerce at a pan-EU level, owning the end-to-end relationship with your brand and advising your key account management partners as a business expert.
You will define and implement taylor-made action plans to boost your brands’ performance, monitor success metrics on a daily basis, and ensure the brand’s experience of the AVS service is at the highest level. Collaborating with key retail functions such as Vendor Management, Supply chain management, Finance and Marketing, your role will focus on five crucial business areas:
· Business Advice: Identify opportunities based on deep data analysis and provide recommendations to improve sales and margin.
· Selection: Help grow selection by managing the launch of new products and improving discoverability.
· Availability: Drive supply-chain operational excellence by reducing costs, defects, lead times, and by managing stock in our fulfillment center.
· Traffic: Provide recommendations for the brand’s marketing and advertising campaigns to promote new products/increase traffic or conversion.
· Conversion: Plan and implement promotional activities and improve the customer journey on Amazon through enhanced content on detail pages.
Could you embrace the challenge of being a Brand Specialist at Amazon? Join us and from day one you will grow professionally, developing a unique set of skills through continuous training and strong partnership with your team, peers and stakeholders across different functions. Being a brand specialist is the starting point to accelerating your professional growth within a global leader in e-commerce. Come build the future with us.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Engineering, Business or similar field is preferred).
- Minimum of 6 months professional experience in Marketing, Sales, Buying, Project Management, Supply Chain, or Consulting.
- Knowledge in MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint…).
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
APPLICATION AND ASSESSMENT PROCESS:
Eligible candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment and successful candidates will be invited to an interview. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Paid Media Assistant - Boohooman
Closing 22 September 2020
Head Of Digital Marketing
Closing 7 September 2020
Want more Associate E-Commerce Manager / Brand Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Brand manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.