Associate Director, Digital Design
You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
We're looking for an Associate Director, Digital Design to join our global creative services team and oversee our digital marketing creative. You will report to the Global Art Director, Digital and be based in our San Francisco headquarters at Levi's Plaza.
About the Job:
- Oversee all digital content that articulates the brand’s creative direction and marketing strategy.
- Provide innovative, brand right creative solutions that support strategic DTC programs.
- Inform app creative, next gen site development and new digital areas for the brand to explore.
- Oversee digital creative and maintain consistency for the Levi’s brand across multiple touch points.
- Think strategically and connect design thinking back to specific business-use cases.
- Direct graphic and production designers, helping them navigate a rapidly evolving environment with complex demands
- Manage design calendars and milestone achievements; Ensure organizational and budgetary goals are met.
- Guide process and provide efficient ways of working with PM and Marketing teams.
- Participate in weekly PM, Creative, and presentation meetings.
- Use data and insights (usability study findings, shop-along data, market research findings, sales data, traffic, abandonment, engagement, etc.) to inspire new design directions, and teach junior members of team to do the same.
- Foster extraordinary talent, by mentoring and guiding direct reports along their professional development journey.
- 7+ years of in-house and/or agency experience in multichannel creative content development, design and campaign execution; global brand experience a big plus.
- 2+ years of experience managing and developing creative teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field required. Master’s degree a plus.
- You're a customer-centric, imaginative, and conceptual storyteller who pushes creative boundaries without sacrificing goals.
- Must understand digital creative industry trends and technology.
- You have experience creating brand positioning and identity.
- Expertise in all major business and creative software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.).
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations.
- Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandise.
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital or family status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes.
Closing 3 June 2020
- San Jose
Product Design, UX
Closing 3 June 2020
- San Francisco
Want more Associate Director, Digital Design jobs?
Want to find more Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Digital Director jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.