Associate Design Director for W12 StudiosThis job listing has expired
At W12 Studios we’re seeking an Associate Design Director…
As our Associate Design Director you will be responsible for developing creative execution, and ensuring the outputs meet the high standards of the studio.
Our Associate Design Directors are responsible for all of the projects that are running through the studio. This means they need to be guiding and influencing the development, whilst splitting specific responsibilities as necessary.
You will champion best practice by working closely with the design team to create work that conceptualises ideas into reality, possessing exceptional interactive design skills, and a thorough understanding of emerging technologies.
Along with creating exceptional work, you will also be an inspirational leader, nurturing the next generation of the design talent at W12 Studios. You will be passionate about inspiring a team and clients alike through their craft. You’ll advocate design internally, with clients and in the larger design network. You’ll also present the studio’s work articulately in order to rouse and inspire people.
At W12 Studios we work in cross-functional teams, so you will need to demonstrate a strong set of visual, motion and UX design skills, along with the practical & technical knowledge to back up ideas. As an Associate Design Director you will lead a team of product designers that will explore user insight, generate and validate ideas and deliver engaging digital experiences.
As an Associate Design Director at W12 Studios you will be expected to:
- Have strong agency or design studio experience and a background skillset in either Visual, UX, Motion or Brand
- Leading relationships with key clients, participate in and lead both team and client workshop sessions. This will require occasional travel to client sites across the globe.
- Gain client and stakeholder buy-in to your ideas through effective presentation and engagement.
- Managing, mentoring and nurturing the Design team, making sure regular 1-2-1’s and reviews are completed for team development and driving inspiration to ensure the team stay engaged
- As this role will include a large portion of day to day designing, you will be able to design through the line, across branding, motion and digital
- Having line of sight across all design work before it goes out the door, able to feedback to the team constructively and encouragingly
- Have a flawless eye for craft, keen to innovate with design where appropriate
- Be used to, and relish in working in fast paced, ever changing environments
- Lead and direct the interactive, visual, experience, typographic and stylistic output of the Design team
- Drive innovation in conceptual design, process, and technology
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Moving Image Designer / Videographer
Closing 20 June 2018
- Team Underscore LTD
- £34,000 to 40,000 p/a
Art Director, London
Closing 12 June 2018
Want more Associate Design Director jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Design Director jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.