Associate Creative Director
We are looking for passionate and talented Associate Creative Director for our new Global Marketing team responsible for stewarding our new brand and brand experiences internally and for the world to see. A sound creative thinker with a hands-on approach, the Associate Creative Director, will lead the daily efforts of our creative team in development and execution of traditional, digital and social creative & content while fostering an environment of professional growth and inspiring others to reach and exceed their goals and expectations. The ideal candidate will have strong working knowledge of the trifecta of UX, art, copy, and creative process to succeed in this role.
- Contribute creative solutions and innovations that strengthen the brand and market leadership
- Translate and extend the brand system across traditional and digital experiences
- Guide the creative and content teams around strategies that address customer needs and business goals
- Effectively communicate creative ideas and plans to all projects
- Craft compelling experiences that bring an audience and team along with their vision
- Lead creative teams to ensure our work communicates is on brand and delights our customers and prospects
- Develop, implement and monitor quality standards across all team artifacts and deliverables
- Demonstrate exceptional, clear, communication and problem-solving abilities
- Mentoring and coaching team members through project development and performance management
- Building and maintaining partnerships across the organization
- Contribute to the innovative development of the creative department
- Help set and meet expectations for deliverables, estimations, and projects
- 8-10 years of relevant industry experience; demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams
- A portfolio demonstrating breadth, creativity, process, and innovation
- Confirmed track-record of hands-on design leadership
- Experience meeting clients and presenting your work
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail
- Expert-level proficiency with standard design software
- Committed to the profession of visual communication
- Passion for design, copy and problem-solving
- Motivation, decisiveness, organizational skills, efficiency and dedication
- Eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Keen interest in and enthusiasm for learning new technologies and design skills
- Solid footing on the line between artistic expression and commercial reality
- Leadership abilities to foster learning and excellence among team members
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.
Assistant Designer - Adidas
Closing 2 August 2018
Senior Brand & Graphic Designer (Tea Category) - Pepsico
Closing 7 August 2018
- New York
Want more Associate Creative Director jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Design Director jobs, Executive Creative Director jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.