Associate Creative Director
VaynerMedia is a full service global agency that builds brands for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
You are a maker at heart, you are a machine of ideas and content, and you are now starting to help to guide creatives to “find right”.
The task at hand :
- In collaboration with your creative peers, you will support the development and delivery of creative solutions, from content work to larger campaign initiatives, for a variety of clients and industries. This includes both executing work on your own as well as managing and approving the work of your assigned creative team.
- Supporting your ECD to mentor and manage creatives, including designers, writers and creators.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to develop a high variety of content that meets creative and strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs).
- Ideate and conceptualise high-engaging content that reflects brand’s aesthetic and style guidelines; maintaining aesthetic, tone, and brand consistency across all deliverables.
- Fosters positive relationships among the internal brand teams, the creative department, direct reports, other agency partners, and clients.
- Acts as quality control and brand steward for junior level team members and liaison between your team and your manager.
- Co-lead /lead brainstorms and actively participate during inter-agency ideation sessions.
The ideal candidate has:
- Significant advertising experience, developing and creating for digital / social strategies + campaigns.
- A strong aesthetic / writing sense with proven conceptual and brainstorming skills.
- Ability to carry out a concept from start to completion, and guide those on your team to do the same. Executing and delegating as needed.
- Strong knowledge of platform/industry/creative trends and digital best practices. Must be able to translate this knowledge into articulating and strategically applying to creative executions.
- Experience evaluating teams with the ability to supervise and train employees on an ongoing basis.
- A talent for wearing multiple brand hats and switching easily among brand voices.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in gathering learnings and insights from platforms, consumer feedback and culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- A strong understanding of UI/UX and strong capability with the big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.
Associate Creative Director, Channel Digital
Closing 17 March 2021
Senior Creative, Digital Content Manager
Closing 20 March 2021
- Estee Lauder
Want more Associate Creative Director jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Director jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.