Associate Creative Director, Channel Digital, Europe Marcom group
Every day millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products in the Indirect Channel through mobile, digital and in-store experiences. The Indirect Channel plays a hugely important role for Apple, with Channel Marcom driving strategies to provide customers a thoughtful, engaging and seamless experience! As a member of the interactive team, the Associate Creative Director will be directly responsible for crafting digital experiences that will live in our physical and digital Channel environments.
This position involves responsibility for building innovative and compelling design solutions that can scale across all of our Channel programs, in addition to maintaining consistency across all the different Channel deliverables and product campaigns throughout the year. It includes supervising and managing Art Directors and Designers in the creation and execution of content, in-store digital signage and crafting design systems to be used by channel partners. Does this sound like you? If so read on!
Our Associate Creative Directors are people with validated, outstanding abilities in the following areas:
- Leading and directing the design of an interactive project, from concept through to code.
- Developing innovative and on-strategy designs and experiences, which are highly resolved from a formal perspective, and which meet the objectives of the assignment.
- Solving problems conceptually in collaboration with the broader interactive team, including writers, UX designers, creative technologists, and developers, as well as with external agencies.
- Presenting persuasively and clearly articulating design rationale.
- Communicating optimally — verbally and in writing — with other creatives and product managers, engendering trust and respect.
- Leading art directors, including keeping their work load balanced, providing helpful feedback on their work, and working with them to identify areas for growth.
- Keeping a level head, motivating the team, and staying calm in the face of a storm to solve problems and get the job done.
- Using design software including, but not limited to, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience in e-commerce, marketing, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion and/or new media communication, as well as familiarity with development and engineering environments and workflows.
- Significant experience (agency and in-house e-commerce) specializing indirect or indirect channel experiences, brand, and visual design for web and iOS devices.
- Solid knowledge of the requirements of the creative process including typical time and resources needed to produce with efficiency quality work on time, and to specification, and experience using prototyping as part of their design thinking.
- Ideal candidate has experience working in the multi-brand or omni-channel space.
Candidates should demonstrate a consistent track record of outstanding conceptual and critical thinking for the web and for native applications, particularly for the marketing and commerce of major brands. A strong knowledge of interactive creative development processes is also key. Having the ability to seek more responsibility with less supervision on more sophisticated projects.
Articulating the rationale behind the work, and discussing that rationale with creative directors, product marketing teams, sales teams, and executives Providing conceptual, strategic, and professional leadership for the team as a whole; participating in the operational facets of leading a design group, including staffing and resourcing; and an exceptional understanding of usability issues with regards to information design.
The candidate should have the flexibility to lead all aspects of a broad range of work, including the development of new platforms and their corresponding system design, as well as the creation of specific user experiences that incorporate a wide variety of content (such as product marketing, merchandising, and seasonal campaigns).
Excelling in this position will require a deep understanding of the complete Channel customer journey and the different Channel programs we offer.
Education & Experience:
BA in Design or other related design discipline preferred.
- A Portfolio of original and breakthrough work, with a focus on user-centered design.
Snr. Creative Director, Prime Video EU
Closing 25 May 2020
Creative Video Editor FTC
Closing 25 May 2020
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Want more Associate Creative Director, Channel Digital, Europe Marcom group jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Executive Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Director jobs, Creative Services Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.