Associate Broadcast Producer - Apex Legends
EA is seeking an experienced Associate Broadcast Producer to help drive Apex Legends Competitive broadcasts and feature content.
In this position, you will play an integral role in the planning and execution of Apex Legends Global Series content. You will be a key player in the development and execution of a wide range of content, including live events, post-produced pieces, and video on demand. Expert production knowledge and communication skills are the key drivers of this role. The ideal candidate will have the production knowledge and expertise to thrive in the live and feature environments with the interpersonal skills to work with and lead multiple stakeholders simultaneously. The ideal candidate will have a passion for competition and a creative imagination that has no end. This Associate Producer will think outside the box and push the limits and knows how to execute on those ideas.
This is a 1-year contract position with potential for full-time.
- Line Producer on studio shows at Redwood Shores, providing innovative ideas for editorial content and segments.
- Organize and secure all of the elements for live broadcasts and studio shows (e.g. video, graphics, features, research for live streams).
- Collaborate & generate ideas for use across all platforms: linear, social & digital.
- Field produce/ coordinate coverage from remote events, including implementing/overseeing video, graphics and editorial content for live stream coverage of the Apex Legends Global series.
- Conduct interviews, research & write stories/highlights.
- Provide relevant & innovative feature story ideas.
- Develop sharable Social Media content.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have an interest in the Apex Legends franchise.
- Experience in live producing.
- Editing/graphics skills are a bonus but at minimum must be able to direct a post-production session.
- Experience in eSports Production with an emphasis on live production is a bonus.
- Creative writing and storytelling expertise and experience working on social media platforms.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays & an adjustable, team-based schedule.
- Must have extensive knowledge of gaming and esports.
- Ability to travel internationally for events.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Sr. Motion Designer
Closing 26 May 2020
- Monster Energy
Audio Producer, Shows
Closing 25 May 2020
- The New York Times
- New York
Want more Associate Broadcast Producer - Apex Legends jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Broadcast Assistant jobs, Broadcast Editor jobs, Broadcast Journalist jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Series Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.