Associate Broadcast Graphics Designer, Olympic Channel
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project/limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
- Responsible for the creation of daily GFX production needs which include prepping of athlete headshots, templating sponsor and team logos, as well as the creation of graphic and animated network elements.
- Manage multiple jobs throughout the day, and deliver assets to studio and remote teams on schedule.
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team.
- Must understand and translate the brand strategy of the Olympic Channel into quality design.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with the Art Director and senior Design leads.
- Must bring a strong teamwork ethic.
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
- Strong knowledge and handle of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. Cinema 4D a plus but not necessary.
- Must work out of our offices in Stamdford, CT.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Must be organized with files, and must work quickly and efficiently.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design.
- Have an interest in the fundamentals, history and current trends of typography.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator.
- Love of Sports (particularly the Olympics) a plus.
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
NBC Sports Group serves sports fans 24/7 with premier live events, insightful studio shows, and compelling original programming. The sports media company consists of NBC Sports, NBC Olympics, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA, NBC Sports Regional Networks, NBC Sports Radio and NBC Sports Digital, which includes NBCSports.com, NBCOlympics.com, GolfChannel.com, the digital assets of the NBC Sports Regional Networks, Rotoworld, the NBC Sports Talk franchise, multiple apps, and two transactional sports businesses, GolfNow and SportsEngine. NBC Sports Group possesses an unparalleled collection of television rights agreements, partnering with some of the most prestigious sports properties in the world: the International Olympic Committee and United States Olympic Committee, the NFL, NHL, NASCAR, INDYCAR, PGA TOUR, The R&A, PGA of America, Churchill Downs, Premier League, Tour de France, French Open, and many more.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Motion Graphics Designer
Closing 18 September 2019
- 21st Century Fox
Closing 18 September 2019
- 21st Century Fox
- Los Angeles
Want more Associate Broadcast Graphics Designer, Olympic Channel jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Broadcast Assistant jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.