Assistant Social Media Manager
The Assistant Social Media Manager will work closely with the Social Media Manager, focusing on activation and execution of strategies that drive engagement as part of the overall digital marketing strategy. This role will support the tone and direction across multiple social media channels to drive brand/product awareness, further develop and strengthen the customer experience, encourage customer advocacy, and ultimately drive sales. In addition to managing the day-to-day operations of the platforms, the Social Media Assistant will be responsible for supporting the teams to deliver social media initiatives that are fully aligned to SBD brand and commercial objectives.
- Work with the brand and digital marketing teams to plan, develop and execute social media strategies that are aligned to brand and commercial priorities, both centrally and locally.
- Manage day-to-day operations of social media platforms across focus brands and regions.
- Implement communication avenues and ways of connecting with target audiences that is meaningful and purpose-driven throughout the customer journey.
- Maintain an integrated marketing and content calendar to ensure global brand alignment across social media channels.
- Assist in the creation of engagement content for brands and content framework development.
- Support in developing governance and principles for activation with specific focus on brand guidelines and fundamentals.
- Ensure all social activity, organic and paid, is tracked and measurable wherever possible.
- Monitor activity and regularly report results, learnings and recommendations to improve engagement KPIs.
- Collate community management insights to support local market optimization and operational efficiencies.
- Actively monitor industry trends, advancements and competitor activity to ensure SBD are providing exceptional experiences to consumers.
- Input into overall digital channel governance and principles.
- Collaborate with international counterparts to ensure global process alignment and transparency.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with consumers through social media while maintaining brand integrity.
- Creativity to develop relevant content that will engage our communities across the customer journey.
- Experience with executing and coordinating digital marketing campaigns that are integrated across multiple channels.
- Proven ability to manage content calendars and campaigns, develop enhanced content and track execution.
- Foundational experience of executing and coordinating paid social media campaigns across platforms.
- Experience adhering to brand fundamentals and guidelines.
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Experience of working in an international business environment.
- Strong English language verbal, written and presentation skills; additional languages advantageous.
- Knowledge of a social media management platform such as Percolate.
- Knowledge of digital content management platforms such as Sharepoint, Box or other.
- Basic photo editing skills using programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Marketing degree or Business degree with a focus on digital marketing preferred.
- 2+ years of experience gained across relevant digital marketing disciplines.
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimal travel is expected for this position.
eCommerce Content Specialist – Europe
Closing 20 December 2020
- Stanley Black & Decker
UK Communications Director
Closing 22 December 2020
Want more Assistant Social Media Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.