Assistant Producer for Breakthrough MediaThis job listing has expired
Who are we?
Breakthrough is a full-service agency – we provide research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, dissemination and evaluation in-house. This ensures that our strategic thinking informs our creativity, and that our strategy is influenced by real-time audience engagement with our campaigns.
Our clients are prestigious and include the Home Office, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, US State Department, United Nations; Australian, Tunisian and Iraqi governments, companies such as KPMG, public benefit organisations including the Rockefeller Foundation, and charities such as the NSPCC.
In four-and-a-half years we’ve grown to almost 200 people all working across our offices in Australia, Iraq, East Africa, Tunisia and at our headquarters in the UK. It’s an exciting time, and we’ve big plans for the future – and we’re looking for someone to help get us there
What are we looking for?
As one of the company’s Assistant Producer, you will be responsible for ensuring the production of short-form digital content for a brand new youth content channel. With an understanding and interest in the target youth audience, you will be resourceful, curious and brimming with ideas. Your first-class research, contributor-casting and access negotiation skills will ensure that content for the digital channel is creative, editorially robust and fits the brief. Working to the Channel Editor means you will be able to interpret research and insight about the target audience and offer ideas accordingly. Managing the production of several ideas for the high turnover of weekly content, you will be organised, efficient and have a can-do attitude to reaching deadlines.
You’ll work collaboratively across teams to understand project objectives and provide the administrative and organisational support required to ensure effective delivery.
You will need to deliver high volume at pace whilst maintaining the highest production standards possible.
Interested?... How does this sound;
- Working collaboratively with your team and occasionally the teams across the agency to understand client requirements and project objectives.
- Compiling treatments, questions and stories across a reactive and fast-moving slate of documentaries, short films and social media videos, ensuring they deliver on the objectives of the project.
- Researching various subjects keeping a thorough log of sources and information gathered on stories and ideas
- Generate and contribute to ideas generation for the digital channel for each of the themed content strands in line with any audience insight.
- Work closely with the production coordinator to organise suitable shoot locations and organise logistics.
- Plan and organise ahead, enabling the most efficient and appropriate running of the production shoot.
- Produce, when required, film and content in line with the project objectives and maintaining a high production standard.
- At times, help source and produce creative materials that may aid the production of creative content e.g. memes, GIFs, edited photos etc.
What we need from you….
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the audiences and issues at the heart of the channel and translate new audience research into suitable content suggestions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills. Able to cast suitable contributors from minority communities, sometimes on sensitive issues.
Lastly, we’re committed to hiring a diverse workforce from different professional and cultural backgrounds, and to that end we encourage a variety of people to our company to represent the diverse range of subjects associated with our projects.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Lead UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Senior Designer for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Want more Assistant Producer jobs?
Want to find more Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Edit Producer jobs, Production Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.