Assistant Designer (Womenswear) - ASOSThis job listing has expired
Assistant Designer – Womenswear| London | ASOS Careers
Assistant Designer – Womenswear | London | ASOS Careers
As an Assistant Designer you will be working closely with the womenswear team who design the amazing product for our twenty something customer. If you love fashion design, researching the latest trends and want to be part of a fast paced fashion forward design team this could be the opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be supporting the Designer in all aspects of the design process. You will research, develop and design garments to support the designer on the department. At ASOS it's all about newness so researching trend, creating mood and colour boards and sharing creative ideas is key to improve and develop the ASOS collection and to create trends for the season. This may also include shop reports and souring new fabrications and trimmings. You will also work alongside the buying teams to reacted to sales information and alongside your designer present design ideas and develop product to drive the ASOS White range.
We’d love to meet, someone with…
- Previous experience in designing for an aspirational brand or similar high street retailer
- A good understanding of the ASOS Brand and customer
- Great computer skills including Microsoft office and CAD: Photoshop, Adobe and Illustrator
- A love for researching the latest trends for the fashion forward 20 something customer
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change
- Great time management skills with the ability to priortise tasks and work in fast moving and reactive business with multiple deadlines
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme
- And tons more…
Design at ASOS
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do. The team design look for inspiration from all around the world, with street style, vintage shopping, music, art, the catwalk and all things creative to design the latest product for the range. It’s all about newness find and designing the most exciting product for our twenty something customer, whatever their style.
We’d love to see some examples of you work so please do upload some as part of your application.
Who will I report in to?
Where will I be working?
Greater London House, Mornington Crescent, London
What hours will I work?
9.00am – 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
9.00am – 5.00pm (Friday)
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Lead UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Senior Visual Designer - Top Consultancy Firm
Closing 24 October 2017
- ECOM Recruitment
- £38,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Assistant Designer (Womenswear) - ASOS jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Fashion Design Assistant jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Stylist jobs, Fashion Product Developer jobs, Audience Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.