Assistant Creative Producer- 3 Month FTC
Who we are:
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers and no high street stores. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at attractive prices.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for a dynamic Assistant Creative Producer with a passion for design and photography to work within our Brand team. This is an exciting, fast paced and varied role requiring a highly organised individual to facilitate the production of all Campaign shoots at third-party studios and on location.
Reporting into the Senior Creative Producer, you will be responsible for multiple aspects of pre-production including product logistics, booking crew, generating contracts & call sheets, organising location recces and carrying out risk assessments. Organisation comes naturally to you and you plan ahead with scrupulous attention to detail. You remain calm under pressure with a keen eye for detail to mitigate challenges before they arise.
Managing your time on and off set to help produce best in class assets, you’ll work alongside the Senior Creative Producer and Creative Producer to ensure shoots are delivered on time and within budget. You will have the opportunity to widen our roster of third party talent of photographers, set designers, stylists and studio assistants and have ownership of our ‘Campaign Kit’ to ensure every shoot runs smoothly.
- Ownership of all shoot and product logistics: ordering product and packing samples, liaising with merchandising, liaising with our Operations team and managing courier bookings pre and post shoot across multiple locations.
- Coordinating production planning sessions and providing clear, concise product updates to key stakeholders
- Managing relationships and bookings with external studios, stylists, photographers, retouchers, talent and studio assistants.
- Liaising closely with the Creative teams to ensure production planning stays on track.
- With support from the Senior Creative Producer, be responsible for contractual and usage rights agreements and ensuring all paperwork and processes are following on all bookings.
- Planning ahead to identify potential issues and working to resolve them ahead of shoot.
- Generating product SKU lists, call-sheets, shoot schedules and visual production planning documents.
- Organising location recces, risk assessments, wardrobe returns. catering and travel arrangements.
- Ownership of our ‘Campaign Kit’ to ensure an inventory is kept before and after every shoot.
- Assisting producers on-set and occasionally stepping in to lead the show, managing the crew to maintain pace and stay on schedule.
- Assisting producers on internal budget management, liaising with the finance team to process invoices and track spend effectively.
- Establishing relationships with freelancers and creative agencies to build and grow a roster of studio assistants, photographers and stylists.
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with key departments within the business.
- Identifying areas for improvement and be the champion of change on processes and shoot production.
Demonstrable experience in a similar role with experience in on-set shoot production is essential, preferably within a lifestyle/retail/e-commerce environment.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in stills and video production.
- Experience in a photographic studio environment with a high volume of samples.
- The ability to remain agile and work confidently under pressure in a fast-paced environment, reacting to new projects as and when they arise.
- To be a positive and proactive problem solver, keen to provide rational solutions in challenging situations.
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and implement new or improved processes.
- Ability to use initiative and work efficiently under time pressure.
- Ability to juggle multiple shoots and pre production at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills and diplomacy.
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- A keen aesthetic eye.
- Good knowledge of competitors.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of London!
MADE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 13 November 2021
- LADbible Group
Creative Development Producer
Closing 10 November 2021
- Blue Zoo Animation Studio
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £Competitive, depending on experience
Associate Producer (Contract)
Closing 8 November 2021
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Want more Assistant Creative Producer- 3 Month FTC jobs?
Want to find more Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.