Assistant Apparel Graphic Designer
- Assist the team to create brand appropriate graphics for apparel and accessories.
- Research and implement concepts and ideas.
- Work closely with in-house Designers and Buying team to ensure briefs are being translated into graphics.
- Be commercially aware with a creative mind set.
- Assist the design process from start to finish.
- Maintain high standards for colour, typography, design.
This is an opportunity to work for a growing retailer with the chance to collaborate with the world’s biggest brands. You’ll have the ability to collaborate with department heads and senior stakeholders to implement campaigns which will fundamentally impact the retail and online environment. This role has plenty of room for progression.
Skills & Experience:
- Passionate about fashion and design.
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Suite.
- Preferably educated to degree level in Graphic Design.
- The ability to work within a team and take direction is essential with a positive can-do approach.
- Organised, with a strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated and keen to learn.
Want more Assistant Apparel Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs, Fashion Design Assistant jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.